Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

SKINNYFATTIES

I gave a speech the other night saying that my business is the first company in men's fashion history to streamline a custom tie builder online. I could not have been able to say that without Bold Apps new Product Builder tool. People started clapping.

HOW MY BUSINESS USES THE APP
SKINNYFATTIES uses this tool to allow customers to design their own tie. From the width, to the main fabric, to the lining fabric, customers have the ability to custom create neckties that best suits them.

EASE OF MERCHANT SET-UP
I thought this would be a daunting process. I was wrong. This app was well-thought-out and allows merchants to quickly assign variants and images in minutes. It easily links with products and works seamlessly with your cart.

CUSTOMER USER INTERFACE
Within a few days, I had orders. That directly attributes to how easy this tool is to use – my customers love it!

APP CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had a few theme issues and Bold Apps was quick to respond, offering help and guidance along the way.

OVERALL
This app is great and well worth the few extra bucks.

Lab 1119

I love this app. Had a couple issues with the installation but the Bold team took care of it so I'm a happy camper. Great service and excellent apps!

13rushes- Singapore's Makeup Brushes

Customizations are super important to my business as a makeup brush retailer. With this product builder, customizations' a breeze! (: My customers can now create their fav set of makeup brushes! :D It's awesome!

NiglioDesign.com

This is a really great app that truly does allow your store to be showcased in a different light. Go ahead and try them out! Although there is a little bit of a learning curve, you will be pleasantly surprised at how your store turns out after you use it!

AutoTexWipers

We can't say enough about the team at bold! Not only are their apps well developed and easy to implement into our store, their support staff is the best!. Product builder s going to be a game changer for us. We will be able to offer something in our industry that doesn't exist today.

Lilitab

Bold Apps is a great company doing great things with great customer service. We poked them with a stick and waved money in their face until they built Product Builder for us. We build design, engineer, manufacture and market tablet kiosks and while shopify has been a great platform for us we have had issues managing our ever growing catalog of products. With the launch of our generation 2.0 product that had soooo many more options than before it just was not feasible to use the old catalog method for selling our products. Enter Product Builder. James and his team were excellent to work with, they listened hard and tweaked and re-tweaked as work progressed. Product Builder has really helped ease our customer's order process and easy ordering = more sales. We couldn't be happier and hope the rest of the Shopify community leverages the work to promote their custom & customized products!

Lulu Choi Swimwear

Product Builder has been a lifesaver! My client wanted an online shop using Shopify, but then they threw us a curve ball. She wanted totally customizable swimwear with so many price point impacts that we really had no solution other than tons of $ and development time. Bold Apps was great, they suggested their new product and implemented it for us while we could focus on completing everything else. Would highly recommend!

dressfactory4

Really great app, very easy to use and you can customize the way everything looks. A must if you sell customized products.

Lab 1119

So, I can't lie about how excited I am about this app! Being in the custom product realm hasn't been visually pleasing until now. If you offer anything personalized or customized, get this app.

Spend the money! You can now look like a million bucks for only a small handful of bucks per month. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE............LOVE.

Gangemi's Fine Wines & Food

Great app, about time someone nailed a decent product builder app. I use this app for my online gift baskets.