Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Reel Draggin' Tackle

I have been using this app for about a month. It was super easy to setup an very well integrated with my shopify storefront. It increased by bottom line on day one by significantly reducing the number of SKUs within our eCom. That kept us in the lower charge per month bracket while allowing us to significantly increasing the number of products we have on line! Great Job, love the APP.

getunrobed

This is the only way that I can really keep track of inventory because most of my products are custom. I can't keep track of this just in shopify. I'm glad I found it!

superwinchexperts

First of its kind for Shopify, this Bold app is just the thing to get customers buying more accessories. There's a reason auto companies have been allowing custom builds for years!

X-Watch

Great app, easy set up, great customer service! These guys really know what they are doing! Nice work team Bold!

Laurena Accessories

Amazing product! This was the perfect product for my customers. I first attempted to have someone custom build and the level of what I needed was not quite there and the project was becoming quite costly. This app could not have come at a better time and was perfect for me. It's the only app product of its kind (that I am aware of) that allows for customers to build their products and interactively see what their design looks like. This app works well and exceeded my expectations (functionally and aesthetically). Highly recommend.

FurlsCrochet

Bold Apps has done it again! Product Builder is another fantastic app, allowing us to make our build-your-own products easy to navigate; customers love using it and it's super user-friendly on our end. 5 stars!

waybuild

Another Bold app from our favorite designers! This is another awesome offering that really is exactly what we have been looking for.

A lot of products that we sell have multiple parts that need to be configured. This app makes that process easy and really user friendly for our customers.

Thanks for continuing to push the bar, keep it up!

Digislider

Another fine app from the team at Bold Apps that we highly recommend for any Shopify store. Customers can now customize their own package with ease. This app makes it a breeze to add a number of products with its intuitive and highly customizable interface. Something that would cost thousands of dollars is now within easy reach at an affordable price for all.

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next