Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Frame Your Dress

I will start by saying that there is no other app like this in the Shopify app store! I offer custom framing and to purchase custom picture framing software is very hard to find and when you do it's beyond expensive! I needed the ability to have a client pick a frame and then matting selection and then any options and show the client a preview image of any combination they would be selecting. The Product Builder app does it and it does it with ease! I will not lie, it will take a good while to initially set everything up because you could be dealing with thousands of image, but it's totally worth the time that you put it! One of the biggest concerns I had going in was support. I know that I would be needing support with issues and questions that I would have. It's been three weeks now since I started using the app and I have reached out to support many times, and was pleasantly surprised! Between chat and emails, my questions where answered very quickly usually within 24 hours, if not sooner. The also offer phone support, which is a rare thing now a day! I would highly recommend this app! They offer a free 30 day trail, so take the time to download and give it a go!

Kaiser Trading

Amazing service, amazing product, and amazing speed! Thank you so much for everything you guys do over there at Bold, you have no idea how much time you saved me trying to figure this all out on my own

Princeton Audio

For starters, this is a very well constructed app that not only functions exactly as they said, but also for changes to the product to made easily and enough customization where one can really provide customers with an experience that aligns to their brand.

However, even more important is the great service. We had some issues installing into our theme, and the Bold support team was quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way to ensure our problem was completely resolved.

I do not write reviews very often, but felt that it necessary in this case. Strongly recommend this app!

360tovisit

Gosh, that is a pretty good technical support.

While many companies barely just offer a simple reception desk, Bold commerce has put the bar very high by offering a real technical support for their apps.

Those people really know their software and have an excellent sense of what means "customer support".

I came to Bold commerce for their amazing software add-on for shopify, and I will keep working with them for the very high level of support they offer which make me and my company confident to deploy their solutions.

Guys, I just have to say "excellent job", I am really impressed.

PS: special mention to Alexa who supported my zillion questions over more than 5hours with always a nice chat and very efficient knowledge.

Do I have to say I recommend them? ;-)

PS: No, I am not a fake comment, I am just very happy to have found a company who knows what means supporting their clients.

Thank you.

Packdin

Great support and good range of configuration options. Looking forward to my site launch!

Getfitandthick

We downloaded this app, product upsell, and product discount. Jordan helped me out on all the questions I had to be live and ready by Friday 12:00 AM. It's great that Bold has all the apps you need so you only need to contact 1 person for all of your questions. Customer service was absolutely amazing. Thank you guys for opening up your support 24/7 during the biggest sale weekend in the states.

Americanvinylco

The product builder team is very supportive and helps you all the way through! Can't say enough good things. The app it self is great, can be tricky to set up but not as nearly as tricky and expensive as having someone build one for you from scratch. MC and Alexa rock.

Tailored Nz 2

Love this app, when I was trying to build my website I was told it couldn't be done. Found this app and it has made it not only possible but easy. Lifer savers
Thanks
Hayden

Crystal Quest Water Filters

We use several of Bold's Apps at Crystal Quest. Top notch support. Always a pleasure dealing with them. Can't wait to start using Product Builder!

Pokeproducts

Absolutely top notch customer service. Thank you so much Bold for helping me get everything set up and going!