Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Stirling Shoes

We just launched Our Shirt Builder app. Great app, easy to use! https://axelsltd.com/apps/productbuilder/made-to-measure

Lojajulienbruno

Excellent application. Searched for numerous applications for my shopify store and this was the only one that is able to fulfill all my requirements! By the way, I have looked for other apps developed by Bold and they all seem really useful!

Alongcameabox

The perfect app for our store!

We couldn't find a way to allow our customers to build their custom birthday boxes that felt fun and inviting. The only thing out there was drop down menus, which definitely didn't work with our idea of having fun building your boxes.

Product builder is exactly what we had envisioned for our store, allowing customers to go step by step, picking their products and building their box. It allows you to write a description for each step as well as a hover feature over each selection. So if you have three candles, you can input a candle description to describe the scent so that when the customer hovers over the picture they get even more detail!

We beyond love this app and the customization it brings to our site! Highly recommend!

Yourplumbstop Co Uk

Brilliant app. Allows unlimited customisation.

The Joota

Great App!
Unlimited possibilities with this one, and very user friendly :)

Maskcara 2

Always great customer service and has worked perfectly for our store!

Modelartdisplay

Great apps and very efficient customer support! I am ready to install other apps from BOLD!

Power Ton Web Shop

Amazing app! It can take time to setup based on how complex we want the builder to be but it's so worth it! Bold's team is the best - they always reply really fast and are always ready to help us with any question or problem we have with the app.

Supercross Bmx 2

Great app for allowing customers the ability to custom build a product with many options.

Bipandbop

I have two Bold apps installed and I could not be happier! The apps are amazing and have really worked wonders for my store. Customer service is beyond amazing. Thank you so much!