Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Blithe Bikinis

Absolutely LOVE this App!! It does exactly what I need for my brand and to sell my particular line of products, which can become complex, since we offer full customization to our clients. Product Builder allowed us to do just that, and made it easy enough for even someone like myself, to use it and complete the outcome I was looking for!

A SPECIAL MAHALO to Shubhneet, Marty, Paul and Alexa for all their help along the way. And I definitely needed it, as this was the first time I ever attempted to create something like this in my own. Whenever I had a question, or got stuck, they assisted me pretty fast and made and made great suggestions that helped me tremendously.

I would HIGHLY Recommend this app, especially for those who offer their clients that extra special touch of building their own product!

Redneck Nation

Been paying for this ap for months now (second time I have downloaded it and tried to get somewhere) First off NOT OPTIMIZED for mobile??? Ummm really? Anyone who knows anything about e commerce knows that 78% of customers are now using mobile devices or tablets to shop and checkout on online stores. What are we in 1997 thinking people are on desk tops, The numbers don't lie. This could be such a huge tool for us and despite trying to figure it out on our own and a few phone calls with the company we are still no closer to getting any resolution. We then asked them well how would we get this to fit and be optimized for mobile format and came back with a price of $6,000 dollars! To which my question is WHY NOT just have your people optimize it on your own dime being it will help ALL of your customers being again there is such a huge number of people using mobile devices to shop in our current time. 100% discouraged and dissatisfied. If you do not know code then do not even bother.

Frame Your Dress

I will start by saying that there is no other app like this in the Shopify app store! I offer custom framing and to purchase custom picture framing software is very hard to find and when you do it's beyond expensive! I needed the ability to have a client pick a frame and then matting selection and then any options and show the client a preview image of any combination they would be selecting. The Product Builder app does it and it does it with ease! I will not lie, it will take a good while to initially set everything up because you could be dealing with thousands of image, but it's totally worth the time that you put it! One of the biggest concerns I had going in was support. I know that I would be needing support with issues and questions that I would have. It's been three weeks now since I started using the app and I have reached out to support many times, and was pleasantly surprised! Between chat and emails, my questions where answered very quickly usually within 24 hours, if not sooner. The also offer phone support, which is a rare thing now a day! I would highly recommend this app! They offer a free 30 day trail, so take the time to download and give it a go!

Kaiser Trading

Amazing service, amazing product, and amazing speed! Thank you so much for everything you guys do over there at Bold, you have no idea how much time you saved me trying to figure this all out on my own

Princeton Audio

For starters, this is a very well constructed app that not only functions exactly as they said, but also for changes to the product to made easily and enough customization where one can really provide customers with an experience that aligns to their brand.

However, even more important is the great service. We had some issues installing into our theme, and the Bold support team was quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way to ensure our problem was completely resolved.

I do not write reviews very often, but felt that it necessary in this case. Strongly recommend this app!

360tovisit

Gosh, that is a pretty good technical support.

While many companies barely just offer a simple reception desk, Bold commerce has put the bar very high by offering a real technical support for their apps.

Those people really know their software and have an excellent sense of what means "customer support".

I came to Bold commerce for their amazing software add-on for shopify, and I will keep working with them for the very high level of support they offer which make me and my company confident to deploy their solutions.

Guys, I just have to say "excellent job", I am really impressed.

PS: special mention to Alexa who supported my zillion questions over more than 5hours with always a nice chat and very efficient knowledge.

Do I have to say I recommend them? ;-)

PS: No, I am not a fake comment, I am just very happy to have found a company who knows what means supporting their clients.

Thank you.

Happyweedfarmer

I have sent 5 support emails the items were not creating the correct total I am so disappointed with this product plus they started billing me the 60 a month I have not even got a notification saying when or if they plan on helping, I hope this only a temporary setback since their is no alternative and I will have to leave shopify

Packdin

Great support and good range of configuration options. Looking forward to my site launch!

Getfitandthick

We downloaded this app, product upsell, and product discount. Jordan helped me out on all the questions I had to be live and ready by Friday 12:00 AM. It's great that Bold has all the apps you need so you only need to contact 1 person for all of your questions. Customer service was absolutely amazing. Thank you guys for opening up your support 24/7 during the biggest sale weekend in the states.

Coco Mat Norge

Really thing the Product Builder will comply with all our demands. We would like our customers to build their bed mattress for mattress based on certain criteria's, and Product Build allow them to do exactly that. Takes some time to learn how it works (at least for me...), but I am sure it will work out nicely. Good support and tutorials!