Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Mayo Clothier

When we were stuck on what to do when we could not integrate customise builder to our website we were stuck, until we stumbled on Bold Product Builder which had the foundation to get it to do what we wanted it to. But with set back on functionality front when I was near about to give up on it, Dex from Bold support team came to the rescue. I must say Dex knew straight away what I needed and how I needed it to function whilst all the team at Bold are helpful and will go the extra mile, Dex was exceptional and is a great asset to your team and I would highly recommend using this app if you need custom builder.

Warmest regards,

Mo
www.mayoclothier.com

Claylabbeauty

Love this app! Building a product from the ground up is an essential part of our store and this app really delivers. Installation instructions were easy to follow, but the cost for them to install isn't bad either. It was easy to add my product variants and customize the look and feel to suit my store. Bold provides lots of help along the way if you encounter a problem. Highly recommend this app and the company!

Pineapple Rolls

Excellent app and customer service!

Myomonster

Finding and integrating the Product Builder app was a no-brainer to get my store up and running. I opted to have the Bold team do the Shopify theme integration (which was very inexpensive) they added the Builder very quickly and immediately were available to see if I had any questions as I got started using it. I signed up for a webinar and Dex was my dev rep. He was super helpful and answered all my questions while giving me some tips along the way, like the Hidden Products fields! I really appreciate companies like Bold that care about their new customer's and their initial experience. I think the Product Builder will be a key component to my store's success.

p.s. One plea - if there's anyway to add an overlay feature to the preview image in the app I think that would be icing on the cake. I would be happy to be a beta for it if that's an enhancement you roll out one day!

Cheers,

Kate from Honolulu
MYOMonster.com

Hamilton In A Box

Very powerful App and great support.

Sokx

Really good app! Needs a little custom CSS to make it fit well with your store but the team at bold can help with that.

Sugar Hill Furniture Company

Outstanding app that does what no other app I have found can do! Outstanding customer service with Dex walking me through every question!

Designerfabricandfurniturewarehouse

Awesome Help from Dex. He was very knowledgeable and helped me with all my inquiries. These guys are great support team. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

It is a small company so you don't get lost in the shuffle of millions of other customers. They are always asking if you need help.

I would highly recommend this app.

Brosa Dev

Using Product Builder, we created Design A Bed, which allows our customers to design their own bed sets by picking from different bed head and base designs and fabrics. Each step of the design process displays a beautiful preview image and allows us to directly link the choices made to our shop's products.

All this functionality is built into the app and is extremely intuitive and easy to use. When we needed customizations done or issues addressed, the Bold Apps support team were quick to respond and very, very helpful.

We love this app so much that we have begun regularly releasing new designs weekly. All in all, a great experience!

Thank you Bold Apps!

Beckwick Candle

Not only is the app incredible, but so is the support behind it. If I ever need any questions answered, I'm confident that the Bold support team would be there to help me. The app plays a key role in the success of my website and I'm grateful for that.