Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Americanvinylco

The product builder team is very supportive and helps you all the way through! Can't say enough good things. The app it self is great, can be tricky to set up but not as nearly as tricky and expensive as having someone build one for you from scratch. MC and Alexa rock.

Tailored Nz 2

Love this app, when I was trying to build my website I was told it couldn't be done. Found this app and it has made it not only possible but easy. Lifer savers
Thanks
Hayden

Crystal Quest Water Filters

We use several of Bold's Apps at Crystal Quest. Top notch support. Always a pleasure dealing with them. Can't wait to start using Product Builder!

Pokeproducts

Absolutely top notch customer service. Thank you so much Bold for helping me get everything set up and going!

Bay Way Window Fashions

The App did not work for what we wanted. it is difficult to get setup. we have canceled the app for us and are waiting for a refund from Bold for the liquid installation for this app and another one that we had them do so we could try. Bold promises that they would refund the money if the app did not work.

Stirling Shoes

We just launched Our Shirt Builder app. Great app, easy to use! https://axelsltd.com/apps/productbuilder/made-to-measure

Lojajulienbruno

Excellent application. Searched for numerous applications for my shopify store and this was the only one that is able to fulfill all my requirements! By the way, I have looked for other apps developed by Bold and they all seem really useful!

Alongcameabox

The perfect app for our store!

We couldn't find a way to allow our customers to build their custom birthday boxes that felt fun and inviting. The only thing out there was drop down menus, which definitely didn't work with our idea of having fun building your boxes.

Product builder is exactly what we had envisioned for our store, allowing customers to go step by step, picking their products and building their box. It allows you to write a description for each step as well as a hover feature over each selection. So if you have three candles, you can input a candle description to describe the scent so that when the customer hovers over the picture they get even more detail!

We beyond love this app and the customization it brings to our site! Highly recommend!

Yourplumbstop Co Uk

Brilliant app. Allows unlimited customisation.

The Joota

Great App!
Unlimited possibilities with this one, and very user friendly :)