Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Blackbeard Corporation

What an app! This app allowed my company to do something that no one else in our industry is doing! A custom build your own bug out / emergency bag is the edge we needed! Great job Bold!

Laboratoryeight

So excited to have found this app and so far it is awesome. Of course people, you have to put in the work to make it what you want but when you decide how you want it, nothing compares.

SuitablyMade

This app is worth every penny. The installation process is simple if you take things slow. Alternatively you can pay the guys at Bold and they will install it for you.

I have an extensive product being built in my store so it did take a while to set everything up but it's well worth it. There is nothing out there that is as powerful as this app and as easy to use.

Having an extensive product I have had to email the guys at Bold a couple of times for some help with alignment mostly. They reply within 24 hours every time letting you know they have fixed the issue for you. One of the best customer service experiences I have had from a company. Especially Michael who has personally helped with my project. They are very supportive!

I would recommend this app to anyone who is selling custom products. It's well worth it!

Glam Fit Bikinis

Thank you Bold Apps for helping me set up my 'Bikini Builder' on my shopify website. The Product Builder App has only been live 3 days and it has made my life so much easier. No more manual order forms :)

I have had over a dozen orders in 3 days. This app along with all your other apps are amazing and simple.

Your on-line support is FANTASTIC!

Good job guys :)

Limitless Vaporizers

Amazing customer support and app!

thinkitdrinkit.com

Thanks to Cory's help setting up. The Product Builder app is very useful with lots of great options.

Late Nights Early Mornings

I love this App I just installed it and I believe it will drive my sells through the roof. Customers love custom one of a kind products and with this app I can provide Custom College Life Gear!

Dojo Threads & Gear

Absolutely awesome app. I had them install it for me, it was done in 48 hours. Extremely happy with the results

Tabletop Gear

So far, I'm giving Bold Apps a 5-star rating for their generous support assistance in getting Product Builder running on our site. A special thanks to Cory at Bold for his hands-on help. I'll update this review after we've had a chance to set up and test Product Builder.

Neos Custom Suits

Great app! We are very pleased with the results. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself at www.neoscustomsuits.com

Great service too. They went out of their way to modify the settings so the app looked even better. I highly recommend it.