Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Maskcara 2

Always great customer service and has worked perfectly for our store!

Modelartdisplay

Great apps and very efficient customer support! I am ready to install other apps from BOLD!

Power Ton Web Shop

Amazing app! It can take time to setup based on how complex we want the builder to be but it's so worth it! Bold's team is the best - they always reply really fast and are always ready to help us with any question or problem we have with the app.

Supercross Bmx 2

Great app for allowing customers the ability to custom build a product with many options.

Bipandbop

I have two Bold apps installed and I could not be happier! The apps are amazing and have really worked wonders for my store. Customer service is beyond amazing. Thank you so much!

Mayo Clothier

When we were stuck on what to do when we could not integrate customise builder to our website we were stuck, until we stumbled on Bold Product Builder which had the foundation to get it to do what we wanted it to. But with set back on functionality front when I was near about to give up on it, Dex from Bold support team came to the rescue. I must say Dex knew straight away what I needed and how I needed it to function whilst all the team at Bold are helpful and will go the extra mile, Dex was exceptional and is a great asset to your team and I would highly recommend using this app if you need custom builder.

Warmest regards,

Mo
www.mayoclothier.com

Claylabbeauty

Love this app! Building a product from the ground up is an essential part of our store and this app really delivers. Installation instructions were easy to follow, but the cost for them to install isn't bad either. It was easy to add my product variants and customize the look and feel to suit my store. Bold provides lots of help along the way if you encounter a problem. Highly recommend this app and the company!

Pineapple Rolls

Excellent app and customer service!

Myomonster

Finding and integrating the Product Builder app was a no-brainer to get my store up and running. I opted to have the Bold team do the Shopify theme integration (which was very inexpensive) they added the Builder very quickly and immediately were available to see if I had any questions as I got started using it. I signed up for a webinar and Dex was my dev rep. He was super helpful and answered all my questions while giving me some tips along the way, like the Hidden Products fields! I really appreciate companies like Bold that care about their new customer's and their initial experience. I think the Product Builder will be a key component to my store's success.

p.s. One plea - if there's anyway to add an overlay feature to the preview image in the app I think that would be icing on the cake. I would be happy to be a beta for it if that's an enhancement you roll out one day!

Cheers,

Kate from Honolulu
MYOMonster.com

Hamilton In A Box

Very powerful App and great support.