Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Sandman Bespoke Mattresses

This app is excellent for building custom products or using as a guided product selection tool, and is an essential element of our web business. The app is relatively self explanatory, full CSS editing allows us to customise almost all the visual elements. Support has been excellent via the website, email ticketing and a one-on-one webinar with Cory (thank you Sir!) answered all my questions. Everything - so far - has been very positive.

Personalise Online

The best customer service of any App developer I have ever experienced. Would highly recommend Bold as well as this excellent app. It has big potential as well as been very easy to use once set up.

tiny foodies

wonderful product. Excellent customer service and support!

HighCom Security

My company had the MOST AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT from Michael at bold apps. He answered all of my questions and was quick to respond. I had a few styling issues when I installed the app but Michael was able to quickly fix them at no cost! He even helped out with our checkout page and added some much needed css. Overall the app was easy to use and the customer support made my experience painless. I couldn't be happier with the app or the customer service!

Own Sewn

This makes product customisation accessible to anyone who wants to start an innovative online product customisation store. At ownsewn.com we are bootstrapping our business and starting with a very small budget. This app helps us to keep adding as we go without lots of expensive web developer involvement.

Findisms

Exactly what we were looking for. Excellent customer service, they went above and beyond for us!

Your Superfoods

Jeremy really helped us great with setting the whole app up - it is not difficult - however we needed some extra customization and that was not a problem! I would recommend this app to anyone as it is super versatile and I am sure anyone who wants some sort of customization - that it would fit to them! Thank you and looking forward to keep working with bold apps together!

Lifting London

Great App, takes a long time to set up if you have a lot of options, but worth it.

LOOKUP.shop

Great, quick responsive customer support.
App is responsive and exactly what we need for building custom machines.
Would happily recommend.

LeChapeaux

Just what i need for customised products.
Support was good in identifying the problem and detailed handling.
Must try for customisation products!