Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Sokx

Really good app! Needs a little custom CSS to make it fit well with your store but the team at bold can help with that.

Sugar Hill Furniture Company

Outstanding app that does what no other app I have found can do! Outstanding customer service with Dex walking me through every question!

Designerfabricandfurniturewarehouse

Awesome Help from Dex. He was very knowledgeable and helped me with all my inquiries. These guys are great support team. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

It is a small company so you don't get lost in the shuffle of millions of other customers. They are always asking if you need help.

I would highly recommend this app.

Brosa Dev

Using Product Builder, we created Design A Bed, which allows our customers to design their own bed sets by picking from different bed head and base designs and fabrics. Each step of the design process displays a beautiful preview image and allows us to directly link the choices made to our shop's products.

All this functionality is built into the app and is extremely intuitive and easy to use. When we needed customizations done or issues addressed, the Bold Apps support team were quick to respond and very, very helpful.

We love this app so much that we have begun regularly releasing new designs weekly. All in all, a great experience!

Thank you Bold Apps!

Smartofficesolution

It really solved all my problems I faced adding options to my products. Once it is installed it is easy to use and works every time. I can reccomend it to anyone struggling with adding different options.

Beer City Glass

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Not only is the management interface very, very unintuitive and inefficient to add products, options, and images (uploading each image and option variation image takes about 6 clicks - ugh. No bulk upload either.)

BIGGEST GRIPE: This product has a deal-breaker piece of functionality. When you add products and product options - you have to click a button to "generate image scenarios" so that you can upload an individual image for each scenario. This is all well and good, but now let's say you ever change or add an option. You have to click that button again to generate the new scenarios. Guess what. IT ERASES EVERY IMAGE YOU'VE EVER UPLOADED. So if you, like me, had thousands of images saved to various scenarios (product + artwork + color, etc) - then you have to go through and upload EACH IMAGE AGAIN, one at a time (6 clicks to upload each image). This user experience alone should stop you from wasting $60/month on this product.

If you build your Product Builder and never want to ever change it again, than this product may just work for you.

Beckwick Candle

Not only is the app incredible, but so is the support behind it. If I ever need any questions answered, I'm confident that the Bold support team would be there to help me. The app plays a key role in the success of my website and I'm grateful for that.

Blackbeard Corporation

What an app! This app allowed my company to do something that no one else in our industry is doing! A custom build your own bug out / emergency bag is the edge we needed! Great job Bold!

Laboratoryeight

So excited to have found this app and so far it is awesome. Of course people, you have to put in the work to make it what you want but when you decide how you want it, nothing compares.

Raiseys

Very handy app. Took me a while to work out how it all works but I like it. I think it will offer my store something a little extra!