Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

The Smartphone Hut

The App has been good so far. Creating the steps has been very easy and it look good on my page

LaserCover

Very nice app...a lot of functionality and actually quite easy to use after the a couple of hours.
Super support, and good help installing the liquid code that can be a little difficult at first.
The only thing we miss(until now) is a file/photo upload functionality under custom forms... But hopefully that will be added later.
We look forward to use this very nice app at www.Lasercover.dk when we go live in a few weeks from now.....

Endeavour Surf

This App just got better. We've been using it live for 3 months now and it really captures the interest of our customers. We wanted a way to let surfers specify their boards in an easy to use and fun way - there was nothing else that comes close to the flexibility Product Builder provides. Our only reservation was the lack of ability to duplicate builders which we raised with Bold and well thats been added as a feature now. So we're super stoked with that. It works reliably, is quick and the integration with the cart is excellent. We've pushed to edges of this to get what we want and it works real well. Thoroughly recommend this App.

Plus the customer service is totally excellent - the guys at Bold just get the job done quickly and are courtious and helpful - but more importantly - actually do stuff quickly. Its obvious they know what its like to run a small business.

We like this App at Endeavour Surf.

Bryan

GoofyBeaver

The app helped me to get my website online and working. It gave me everything I wanted without the costly bespoke developers costs. I would highly rate this app and others as they all form a great link with each other.

JockeyTack

finest app for customization!!

minilovebites

Great app, great integration manual and quite good pricing ! Terima kasih from Indonesia !

Elite Custom PC

This app is perfect for my custom computer website. It allows customers to custom build any configuration they want. It also gives my website a very professional look and feel.

SmitePCs.com

This company is taking shopify to the next level each and every time they produce a new app. Its actually amazing how you could so simply manage the orders and installation process with-in 48 hours, considering the demand on bold apps. I really appreciate the customer service and professionalism that bold offers to me.

Riva Guns Ltd. | Long Range Sporting Rifles | Auckland New Zealand

I was a bit confused initially, Bold Apps stood by my side and helped me a lot. Now I will give a good trial to Product Builder. I can see the potential of providing my clients with a configurator, to allow them to decide how to build and purchase certain products. Thank you, Jay.

Starrily

Pricey but seems good so far.