Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

SuitablyMade

This app is worth every penny. The installation process is simple if you take things slow. Alternatively you can pay the guys at Bold and they will install it for you.

I have an extensive product being built in my store so it did take a while to set everything up but it's well worth it. There is nothing out there that is as powerful as this app and as easy to use.

Having an extensive product I have had to email the guys at Bold a couple of times for some help with alignment mostly. They reply within 24 hours every time letting you know they have fixed the issue for you. One of the best customer service experiences I have had from a company. Especially Michael who has personally helped with my project. They are very supportive!

I would recommend this app to anyone who is selling custom products. It's well worth it!

Glam Fit Bikinis

Thank you Bold Apps for helping me set up my 'Bikini Builder' on my shopify website. The Product Builder App has only been live 3 days and it has made my life so much easier. No more manual order forms :)

I have had over a dozen orders in 3 days. This app along with all your other apps are amazing and simple.

Your on-line support is FANTASTIC!

Good job guys :)

Limitless Vaporizers

Amazing customer support and app!

thinkitdrinkit.com

Thanks to Cory's help setting up. The Product Builder app is very useful with lots of great options.

Late Nights Early Mornings

I love this App I just installed it and I believe it will drive my sells through the roof. Customers love custom one of a kind products and with this app I can provide Custom College Life Gear!

Amfora: The Liquid Deli

The app itself is good and brings much needed functionality to Shopify however potential customers should be aware of a few bugs with this application and the lack of action, in my experience, in resolving them to date.

I spent a considerable sum with Bold customising the app for my store but I have come across some crippling bugs. Having raised these issues my tickets were closed without resolution and merged into another ticket. Despite multiple attempts for a response that ticket is still open two months later and I have received no update.

Bugs happen, thats understandable, however high impact issues in this case have not been worked on and have been left as known issues with no updates as to when they will be resolved.

My main issue is that when updating products set within my builders they frequently do not save and they automatically duplicate the product description text, often 100 times! Also be aware that when updating product pricing in Shopify this does not flow into the products setup within the builder - this must be done manually (to show the correct price within the builder). This bug means that a manual update that should take a few hours (e.g. to update prices) can take days, literally. It is becoming unworkable and there has been no sign of a solution from Bold to date.

So be aware, if you have more than 100 products in your store, this app could become a real issue for your business until these bugs are actually addressed by Bold.

If these were fixed, I'd highly recommend it. As it stands, it comes with a few health warnings attached! Others seem to have had great support from Bold but in this case we have been let down so far - I hope I can update this review with more positive news at some point soon.

Dojo Threads & Gear

Absolutely awesome app. I had them install it for me, it was done in 48 hours. Extremely happy with the results

Tabletop Gear

So far, I'm giving Bold Apps a 5-star rating for their generous support assistance in getting Product Builder running on our site. A special thanks to Cory at Bold for his hands-on help. I'll update this review after we've had a chance to set up and test Product Builder.

Neos Custom Suits

Great app! We are very pleased with the results. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself at www.neoscustomsuits.com

Great service too. They went out of their way to modify the settings so the app looked even better. I highly recommend it.

Sandman Bespoke Mattresses

This app is excellent for building custom products or using as a guided product selection tool, and is an essential element of our web business. The app is relatively self explanatory, full CSS editing allows us to customise almost all the visual elements. Support has been excellent via the website, email ticketing and a one-on-one webinar with Cory (thank you Sir!) answered all my questions. Everything - so far - has been very positive.