Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Personalise Online

The best customer service of any App developer I have ever experienced. Would highly recommend Bold as well as this excellent app. It has big potential as well as been very easy to use once set up.

tiny foodies

wonderful product. Excellent customer service and support!

HighCom Security

My company had the MOST AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT from Michael at bold apps. He answered all of my questions and was quick to respond. I had a few styling issues when I installed the app but Michael was able to quickly fix them at no cost! He even helped out with our checkout page and added some much needed css. Overall the app was easy to use and the customer support made my experience painless. I couldn't be happier with the app or the customer service!

Swiftoutdoors

Great app' but can get quite complex if you have a large number of options - particularly images. Work on simplifying this with a duplicate feature or bulk upload option would make a huge improvement.
We use it to configure a custom built fly rod or kit and has been customised to integrate with inventory which seems to work well.
- Updated - Uninstalled this some time ago, not optimised for mobile and pretty much unusable as such. We spend a huge amount customizing this with this company. Never again

Own Sewn

This makes product customisation accessible to anyone who wants to start an innovative online product customisation store. At ownsewn.com we are bootstrapping our business and starting with a very small budget. This app helps us to keep adding as we go without lots of expensive web developer involvement.

Findisms

Exactly what we were looking for. Excellent customer service, they went above and beyond for us!

Your Superfoods

Jeremy really helped us great with setting the whole app up - it is not difficult - however we needed some extra customization and that was not a problem! I would recommend this app to anyone as it is super versatile and I am sure anyone who wants some sort of customization - that it would fit to them! Thank you and looking forward to keep working with bold apps together!

Lifting London

Great App, takes a long time to set up if you have a lot of options, but worth it.

LOOKUP.shop

Great, quick responsive customer support.
App is responsive and exactly what we need for building custom machines.
Would happily recommend.

LeChapeaux

Just what i need for customised products.
Support was good in identifying the problem and detailed handling.
Must try for customisation products!