Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Karma Returns

Amazing app. Custom designs are our bread-and-butter -- this app is simple to use, and creates the functionality we need. Beautifully.

It just plain WORKS.

vitarmory

Awesome application and easy to use! In the process of setting up my products now, this app really helps distinguish myself from everybody else.

Gerardì

Another great app from BOLD: after Product Options, Product Discount, Quantity breaks and Product Upsell, now it's time to play with Product Builder on one of our stores, and we have been impressed by this app. Easy to use, flexible and reliable, it really improves the user experience on our site.

Kreation Candles

I decided to build my website through Shopify based on this app alone. It is the only app like it around. It is fast and easy and anyone can you use.....trust me, i had no experience at all!!!

iRIS

Legit app that lets you take customer product customizing to the next level, thanks Bold!

Stick It Dog!

I am absolutely blown away by the quality of the product and the customer service provided by BOLD. This is the second app (I also have quantity breaks installed) that I have downloaded. The customer service is incredible in giving you options to instal yourself (which I was easily able to do for quantity breaks), or contact them for support.

When I contacted customer support when I had trouble installing myself, they were not only extremely quick to respond, but also very thorough in ensuring that I had the best experience with their product.

Finally, BOLD is amazing because they clearly know Shopify. They make it easy to integrate their product and service into all of your products and services without a lot of repeated procedures. You create your customizations and you can apply them to all of your products.

I highly recommend this app, and any others from BOLD, as they clearly have a great solution that matches quality software with personal and quick customer service.

Shop N Drop Groceries

I love this app. I am able to offer a level of customization to customers that was previously unavailable. I look forward being able to increase my catering options for my customers. Awesome app!

Muzzleshot

Amazing App and customer service was amazing! They were very responsive and helpful and got us situated immediately!

Charm Her

This is a cool app. I sell custom made jewelry, and I want my customers to be able to see how their jewelry will look before they purchase it. I'm new to Shopify, and my customer service representative recommended this app. It's quite powerful, and I can set it up to display many custom options. I recommend it for anyone who wants to sell custom merchandise on their e-retail store. I really appreciate the free trial!!

Heisenvapes Electronic Cigarettes

Great app. Allows us to build kits!!