Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Rings 4 Wings

All images suddenly broke. It has been broken for over a week now. No response from support on when this might be fixed.

alltextshirts

Same issue, app does not work. Cannot upload required image getting a message about size or getting abort message.

Petal & Paperie

same issue with previous user. Try to add a step and when I go to add a thumbnail at 85x85 pixels size, a popup comes up and says "site says abort". When is someone from support going to address this issue that I'm sure is happening to many? I even tried to change the size in customize theme and reupload a thumbnail and same issue.

Buds Gaming

I wanted to upload an image and kept getting abort even after i matched the size. i got to watch a tutorial that they have up and it is an older version than the one im using so its not much of a help.

Luv My Leash

If you go to Bold Commerce website , there is a video on how this app works . Funny thing, on their website,it says you get a 30 day free trial, on Shopify, once you get ready to download, it’s a 15 day free trial. Why is Bold Commerce taking advantage of Shopify’s customers?

January 30, 2020

Hello there. I just wanted to thank you for leaving a review and making us aware of this discrepancy. It's certainly not our intention to mislead people, and we sincerely apologize for this.

We have made a recent change to our app trial lengths across the board and it seems that not all of our marketing materials were updated to reflect this. One of our experts, Nick, has reached out to you and is happy to help you if you decide you'd like to give the app another try.

Please don't hesitate to let us know your decision.

SILVER SWAN

After I changed All me store set up include hours for coding and shopify set up, I found out whats going on. It is a tricky app and not worth the price! I do not know how I get all my original setting back.

Bischibikes

If you want a lot of headache with troubleshooting and a REALLY slow customer service? Go ahead and take it!

Pooters Diapers

Very misleading. They say it's super easy to do but as soon as you install it they pop up a full list of detailed techy instructions and then offer to do it for you for an additional $40. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a free 30 day trial. This is a scam!

Slimtech

This app is awful; extremely complex and not mobile compatible. DO NOT BUY THIS

Xiiskate

A terrible App.
Not Mobile Friendly.
Overall look and feeling is beyond bad. It takes your images and makes them look pixelated.
We installed this on 2 sites. The second install that we paid for on this site was never completed and our money never returned. We keep getting a http 500 error message.
We spent a lot of time creating 3000+ images only to be let down by this app.
Before installing this app read through their reviews and look at the sites. No one seems to be using this app? Are these all fake reviews?

Previous 1