Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

It's a really exciting and functional app for a custom product for a few options - really amazing if you have images for all the combinations of your product (so the preview updates as your customers customize the item). I wasn't able to reduce the image size on all my images to get my products into the app (it doesn't import product images you upload them at 40x40px).

October 10, 2019

Hey there! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review of Product Builder. We're really glad to hear that you like it!

We're sorry you have been unable to reduce your image size due to the requirements being a lot larger than 40x40px (325x325px), and unfortunately we are no longer doing development on our Builder app since we've shifted focus to Product Options.

If there's anything else we can help you with, however, please don't hesitate to let us know! By the way, I was checking out your gift baskets and have to say that the chocolate ones look absolutely delectable!

Dar4e Bg

Basically Product Builder makes my business possible, as it is build on combining 2 elements to make a personalized gifting experience. It works perfectly for me, allowing additional customization and addition of consumer generated content. The monthly cost is a bit steep for a starting business and this is the only reason i give 4 and not 5 stars.

Coco Mat Norge

Really thing the Product Builder will comply with all our demands. We would like our customers to build their bed mattress for mattress based on certain criteria's, and Product Build allow them to do exactly that. Takes some time to learn how it works (at least for me...), but I am sure it will work out nicely. Good support and tutorials!

Smartofficesolution

It really solved all my problems I faced adding options to my products. Once it is installed it is easy to use and works every time. I can reccomend it to anyone struggling with adding different options.

Raiseys

Very handy app. Took me a while to work out how it all works but I like it. I think it will offer my store something a little extra!

Carved Gilt

Great easy application for customizing your products and allowing customers to visualize it. Amazing support team!

Marking Memories

It takes time to understand and is doable. I am not an online whiz and I did not get frustrated using this application to generate the level of customization that I need. The excellent customer service definitely helped me out.

nicholasing

Loving this App! Easy to use app, friendly and fast response customer service.

Gaguar

A great app, easy to use and does exactly what it is supposed to do. There is also an informative support team whenever you have questions that need answering. Very satisfied.

Tuxedos To Geaux

The product builder is great, but I did come across a glitch. While the customer support team was very responsive, I struggled in getting them to understand the problem I was experiencing.

Previous 1