Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Airsoft Anonymous Ltd

We haven't launched yet but will do so in the next few weeks, we are a brand new retailer.

I'm working on producing an industry first CUSTOMISED AIRSOFT GUN BUILDER! There is a lot of excitement regarding this, as players anticipate seeing a tool similar to what they'd have on a computer game to 'pimp' their gun! Airsoft guns are really life like and we offer services to fully upgrade them, add on scopes, rails, different boxes etc, so the builder product is perfect for this. When our first stock arrives I'll be rushing to get pictures taken of guns and add ons, if we can eventually display the steps/options as 3D images as people upgrade, we will blow their minds.

I'm not sure at this stage if I need to add a product builder for each gun we offer, I think that will be the case (was hoping to save a lot of work by just having 1 builder!). I will work it out as we get all of the products finalised on the system and see how everything works together.

All of our competitors currently use drop down boxes for upgrades, which we looked at initially with Bold Product Options..... but then I found product builder and near enough wet myself with excitement.

So excited and hope I'm skilled enough to make it work to its' full capacity. It's going to truly set us apart from the competition.

I haven't used the builder support team yet but I'm sure I'll have a few questions before we go live!

August 8, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to see that you were able to find this solution and that you're enjoying the app so far.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any further assistance!

Pavedtopines

Im using this app to help my customers enter the life cycle for expensive custom products. Parminder & Guri were phenomenally helpful!

Hellowigs

The product builder app has been a lifesaver. Working with Shubhneet as been equally rewarding. We have asked so many questions and requests and she has not hesitated to help us out at any point. I am confident that if you need anything from them, they are more than happy to help you get it done. A+ in my book.

Wicks And Stones

I LOVE this app! It's opened up many more avenues in my e-commerce store. The support has been amazing and I would highly recommend this to 3 of my friends who are also business owners. It's one of the best app's I have come across. Thank-you. = Wicks and Stones Candles

Train Records

Great App and support. We had an issue with the App working with one of the themes we purchased outside of Shopify and they fixed it all!

Happy Box Store

This app is EVERYTHING. It has totally changed the way we do business! I started a gifting company with my sister, ( happyboxstore.com ) and this has made it incredibly easy for potential customers to build their own gift!

It may not seem super user friendly at first (I'm not great at this stuff, so I had a VERY tough time in the beginning) BUT whenever I needed anything customer support CRUSHED it. I mean, really went above and beyond to help me out. The whole team at Bold is incredible, and I got to know a few by name--SHOUT OUT TO MY GURL MC (who's name I will pass on to my firstborn, for saving my site so many times.) But seriously she's a beautiful angel and has saved my company from total meltdowns–more than a few times. She and her team all beyond nice and so so friendly! It's usually a pain to chat with CS but honestly, I always look forward to it! <3

Create My Natural

So far I have enjoyed my app. It has given me the options to customize my products the way I need to. I look forward to seeing other options and upgrades avail. for this app. However for someone who isn't very good with computers this app was easy for me to use. I was able to ask questions and get help from the support team very quickly. They seem to be pleasant and genuine with wanting to help me succeed. Customer service is on the decline and its always good to find people that still enjoy helping others. I love this app and I hope it grows my business further.

The Popped Popcorn Company

We LOVE this app! It's revolutionized our gourmet popcorn business, giving us the ability to offer custom popcorn orders to our fans across the country. Not only is the software awesome, but Bold's customer service is second-to-none. They've always been quick to help with any problem we might encounter. Check out our builder here: https://thepoppedpopcorncompany.com/apps/productbuilder/build-a-tin

Blithe Bikinis

Absolutely LOVE this App!! It does exactly what I need for my brand and to sell my particular line of products, which can become complex, since we offer full customization to our clients. Product Builder allowed us to do just that, and made it easy enough for even someone like myself, to use it and complete the outcome I was looking for!

A SPECIAL MAHALO to Shubhneet, Marty, Paul and Alexa for all their help along the way. And I definitely needed it, as this was the first time I ever attempted to create something like this in my own. Whenever I had a question, or got stuck, they assisted me pretty fast and made and made great suggestions that helped me tremendously.

I would HIGHLY Recommend this app, especially for those who offer their clients that extra special touch of building their own product!

Frame Your Dress

I will start by saying that there is no other app like this in the Shopify app store! I offer custom framing and to purchase custom picture framing software is very hard to find and when you do it's beyond expensive! I needed the ability to have a client pick a frame and then matting selection and then any options and show the client a preview image of any combination they would be selecting. The Product Builder app does it and it does it with ease! I will not lie, it will take a good while to initially set everything up because you could be dealing with thousands of image, but it's totally worth the time that you put it! One of the biggest concerns I had going in was support. I know that I would be needing support with issues and questions that I would have. It's been three weeks now since I started using the app and I have reached out to support many times, and was pleasantly surprised! Between chat and emails, my questions where answered very quickly usually within 24 hours, if not sooner. The also offer phone support, which is a rare thing now a day! I would highly recommend this app! They offer a free 30 day trail, so take the time to download and give it a go!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13