Nitro Product bundle

Nitro Product bundle

by Nitro Apps

An easy way to improve sales by buy with bundles

Ayamayaoutdoor

Very good.It is worth mentioning that their customer service is really good and can help solve problems in time

GamuGamu.lk

Our site is based on offering people a very customizable bundle, where a person could pick and choose what they want. The level of customizability of this app is absolutely fantastic. Once you get the hang of creating bundles, its very intutive and simple. So far I've been getting positive feedback from site visitors. To top it all off, its free so this definitely the best deal you can get for a brand new shopify store. Furthmore, hats off to the great customer support team despite being a free application, they were very helpful.

Manic Muscle Labs

Not only do I love this app, but the people behind it are so friendly and helpful it makes it all the more worth it. The amount of times I've needed help is crazy, but without any fuss they go straight in and fix the issue quickly. I'd recommend their apps to anyone.

Rubin Rings

setting up the app and adding bundles to product pages is easy and works well. I've triple checked the installation process, no mistakes on my side. brooklyn theme. unfortunately, it still drops the default error message "oops..an error occurred.." when clicking on the checkout.

UPDATE: daniel answered my mail immediatley and fixed the problem inside my store. perfect support, great app! thanks!