Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Encourage Customers to Buy More With Bundles and Kits.

Evarte Boutique

The app works very good.
Great support service! I am still in the try period, asked for support and they treated me as subscribed user.
The app adapts to colletions and give you many options to customize the bundle.

Eat Fit Go Colorado

These guys are first class. Went above and beyond to get the app working correctly on our store. Would love to see a stepped bundle process integrated into the offering. Thanks again!

September 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Through collaborating with you, we managed to make strides in optimizing the app experience. The stepped bundle process is definitely on the roadmap - we'll follow up as soon as it's ready.

Anton
Co-Founder & Merchant Success Lead
Sovi Apps

Lucky Dutch Juice Company

Cool app! Had a couple issues with linking, but Anton was on it and was a great help, he even had his guys help with cleaning up some design work as well! Great customer support, speedy responses! Thanks guys!

Purus Labs

This app works well for what I need, and their help desk is very prompt and helpful when needed! This app is great for building product bundles.

Pålager

Super app. Support responds quick and they are helpful with installations and minor customization

RMUSIK - Phaselus SA

Good app, and even better customer service, responded very quickly and efficiently to all the issues I raised with them. Very recommended.

Excithing Daily

The team is very helpful whenever we have problems and they solved it very fast for us! good and highly recommeded

Sumaq Wholesaler

I was looking for an app that can apply bulk discounts as my customers added more products to their cart. This was it! Needed some help with setup, and Anton responded within the hour to hook us up. Awesome service and great app. Thanks guys!

wavesandtrunks

Gave us excellent service, assisted us in installing the app and did some troubleshooting in less than 24 hours. Supportive and patient technical team, we definitely look forward to working with Bundable app!

By María

Very good app and the Bundable team does an excellent and personalized work to the requirements and improvements. Keep in that way.