Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Rooted

The Bundable app itself is great - it does what it says, and you can offer build-a-box type products for your customers. It's easy to implement onto your website, even if you're a beginner. However, I cannot rave enough about how amazing Sovi App's support is. Anton and Anthony slaved away to make sure that every aspect was perfect and true to my vision. Even with lots of revision, and a LOT of back-and-forth, they were patient with me and did their best to execute my vision - and if something was not possible, they would explain so respectfully in layman's terms. The amount of work they did and time they spent liaising with me was 100% complimentary, which makes it all the more insane. As in, insanely ridiculously AMAZING service. I've used a lot of apps from bigger companies who would take 7-10 business days to respond to a simple enquiry, if at all. The service from Sovi Apps makes the experience of building your Shopify store all the more simple, less daunting, and encouraging. Having a friendly face in your corner when you're building your business is always a welcome sight. Bundable isn't a big investment, but it'll be your best one. Anything Sovi Apps produces will be.

cookitcy

Excellent and super fast support!! They responded immediately to my request! I highly recommend this app!!

WalStreet Candles

This app helped me greatly! The customer service was super quick to respond and helped me not only maximize the apps functions but also wrote in some code (for free) to help me customize the bundle experience to match our branding a bit more. Super cool!

Hanky Panky Outlet

This is a great bundle app! Not only is it highly functional, but the support team answers within a few minutes and provides general customizations. I highly recommend this app after having tried several other bundle apps.

Solitude Living

I am using this app for quite some time now. It perfectly fits our needs on selling bundles. Very easy to use even for the customers to navigate. And the best part, the support team being so helpful and available all time.

Cupcake Jemma

Great app for offering Bundles in Shopify - pulls in products via collections and offers a range of options to customise pricing, discounts and more. What really sets it aside in my experience is the customer service; we needed some help with styling the bundle builder to match our site and got replies within a few hours, as well as the actual styling work all done for us in a similar timeframe, to a really high standard. 100% Recommended!

Grounded Foods Co

App runs fast, no glitches, good built-in features like popup information sheets for products in bundles. Blazing fast support with custom solutions in usually only a few hours!! I wish all tech support was like this! We could easily funnel all our sales through this app with the support they've provided.

LANX

We use the app to better organise our website for purchasing custom bags of socks. It was so easy to set up, and the dev team (namely Anton) were so attentive and quick to sort our enquiries. We will definitely be taking advantage of this app for other pages of our website, and would recommend to anyone looking for better organisation for bundling products together

Café Délice

Great service and product. Highly recommend. If you have any questions, Anton is there to help you get started and is more than happy to do so.

Happy Pops

Anton is amazing and helped us troubleshoot! This was the best support experience. I Highly recommend,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11