Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Happy Pops

Anton is amazing and helped us troubleshoot! This was the best support experience. I Highly recommend,

Trending Styles

I had a few Problems setting the app up, but my Representative Anton Did a great job with helping me out!!

Better Bath Better Body

Super helpful & supportive developers. I always appreciate when an app dev goes the extra mile to help configure the app.

theskinnyfoodco

Fantastic app and awesome customer service by Anton he helped me and was fast to respond to resolve any issues he could.

OHLA BOX

So far so good. A few glitches at first but customer service support was pretty awesome and quick to reply. It's pretty easy to modify. And no coding required - yay!

Rosebud Designs, LLC

We're loving this app! It's easy to use, and 10 stars for the lightning fast response we received from Anton when we switched themes and had a small glitch in the transition. Anton knew exactly what to do and quickly resolved the issue.

Heights Apparel Co.

UPDATE: Support got back to me after my second message and apologized for the delay response in getting back to me. Anton offered me a guided solution to resolve the issue I was having and as a result I have adjusted the rating to reflect how I feel about this incredible app. I have not found another app that allows you to create bundles in the way I want to. Love it. First Review:
Giving a three star due to lack of support response. Love the concept of this app, as it offers a bundle opportunity that I have yet to find in other bundle apps. However, the bundle feature I set up is conflicting with the theme of my site and I have sent two support messages seeking help with no response yet. I really hope to get it resolved as I love the what the app offers.

December 3, 2020

Scott - Anton here! I just sent you a response with the solution to the issue you were experiencing. It looks like 22 minutes had passed since your original outreach and my response to you, within our usual 24 hour response time, so I do apologize that we didn't get to you earlier as we were working through the queue.

Let's get this sorted for you :)

Puzzledly

This app is INCREDIBLE! I searched far and wide for an app that could let our customers bundle our products easily. This app is by far the best one I could find. The developers even helped us make a few small changes to the code to make it even more functional for customers. I highly recommend this app!

Consul Coffee

I looked at a lot of build a box options and Bundable elegantly creates several options for us to allow customers to customize their own box or even purchase ones we have created. Also need to thank Anton who helped us on the weekend with formatting using the Flex theme.

Lulu Lashes

I used this app to help me create a kit and the support team was on spot!!! They assisted me pretty quickly and helped me create my kit perfectly!! I most definitely recommend this app