Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

theskinnyfoodco

Fantastic app and awesome customer service by Anton he helped me and was fast to respond to resolve any issues he could.

OHLA BOX

So far so good. A few glitches at first but customer service support was pretty awesome and quick to reply. It's pretty easy to modify. And no coding required - yay!

Rosebud Designs, LLC

We're loving this app! It's easy to use, and 10 stars for the lightning fast response we received from Anton when we switched themes and had a small glitch in the transition. Anton knew exactly what to do and quickly resolved the issue.

Heights Apparel Co.

UPDATE: Support got back to me after my second message and apologized for the delay response in getting back to me. Anton offered me a guided solution to resolve the issue I was having and as a result I have adjusted the rating to reflect how I feel about this incredible app. I have not found another app that allows you to create bundles in the way I want to. Love it. First Review:
Giving a three star due to lack of support response. Love the concept of this app, as it offers a bundle opportunity that I have yet to find in other bundle apps. However, the bundle feature I set up is conflicting with the theme of my site and I have sent two support messages seeking help with no response yet. I really hope to get it resolved as I love the what the app offers.

December 3, 2020

Scott - Anton here! I just sent you a response with the solution to the issue you were experiencing. It looks like 22 minutes had passed since your original outreach and my response to you, within our usual 24 hour response time, so I do apologize that we didn't get to you earlier as we were working through the queue.

Let's get this sorted for you :)

Puzzledly

This app is INCREDIBLE! I searched far and wide for an app that could let our customers bundle our products easily. This app is by far the best one I could find. The developers even helped us make a few small changes to the code to make it even more functional for customers. I highly recommend this app!

Consul Coffee

I looked at a lot of build a box options and Bundable elegantly creates several options for us to allow customers to customize their own box or even purchase ones we have created. Also need to thank Anton who helped us on the weekend with formatting using the Flex theme.

Lulu Lashes

I used this app to help me create a kit and the support team was on spot!!! They assisted me pretty quickly and helped me create my kit perfectly!! I most definitely recommend this app

Romantic Blessings

I installed this app the other day to test it out. Unfortunately for me it was missing a feature I really needed so I had to uninstall it. But I am writing this review because of their support. My store was experiencing a serious issue this week and I thought it was because of code left behind in this app. It turned out that this app had absolutely NOTHING to do with my store issue but when I reached out, Anton responded back to me within about 30 minutes late at night. Even though I was no longer a customer of his and even though he knew his app was not the issue, Anton continued to work with me in real time for the next hour and a half to help me determine the root cause of my store's issue and to ensure it was resolved for me. What incredible service that shows Anton just cares about me and my business period - does not matter whether I am a paying customer or not. If this app or any other app by Sovi can work for you, I highly suggest adding it just based on the care and the customer support/service alone. I have found none better in my time dealing with Shopify app support groups. Thank you Anton for caring about the success of my store - it is much appreciated!!

prepmymeal

This app is awesome. We were looking for the opportunity to bundle our meals into packages of six meals. With this app it's so easy and a great experience for our customer to do so. I highly recommend this app.
Additionally they have a great customer support and answered all my questions directly.

Yasuda Music

Ive used a lot of bundle apps, and most of them are buggy and/or very limited in what they can do. This app is great! Easy to use for both developer and customer and seamless. Not only that, the support is GREAT. Seriously, this is a fantastic company. I've never had better support in my life. This is an app I highly recommend, it's absolutely worth it!