Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

K.Skins

Amazing!! They solved my issue is just a few hours and even did extra work to improve the quality of my website. Thank you so much!

We Masks

I'm testing right now in my store and it looks like promising!!!

Fast support, easy to set!!!!!

Cococo Chocolatiers

If I could give this app ten stars I would!
Anton is in fact a Real Human Being and his communications were polite, efficient, succinct, and timely. The app was installed and ready for testing in only a weekend.
Anton and his team helped us cross the finish line and make the app work perfectly. He performed a minor tweak to make the app buttons match my store's colours.
Customer service is simply excellent - I felt like I was the only client.
Highly recommend Bundable. Thanks Anton!

The Protein Supply

By far the most supportive and helpful customer service I've received by anyone in a long time. Anton and his team walked me through every feature I needed to implement, along with making custom changes in the code for my website. World class service Anton, thank you!!

Super Suppers

This app is making it possible for me to simplify how I sell to my customers and upsell with ease. I literally would not be able to do it with any other app. The team is responsive, resourceful, and have a strong desire to see their clients succeed and will do what they can to help. I highly recommend it!

Sweet Ashley's Chocolate

I am using the app to allow our customers to create their own custom box of chocolate. The customer support has been excellent and our customers are enjoying the shopping experience.

Starzy Nails

Love this app - we've tried several and this one is the only app that fit our needs for a custom bundle or "build a box" feature.
Also customer support was SO quick.
Thanks!

The Happy Soul Creations

Customer service is second to none. Very helpful and quick. The app itself looks really nice and does the job brilliantly. Highly recommend.

Winetree

The app is very easy to use and looks great! Any questions i've had, the support team has been very fast to come back to me and get everything sorted!

The Damson Collection

Customer service is matched by none!!! Professional and easy to work with team! I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean and easy way to offer custom gift box's and bundles. A+++