Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Sona Box

Brilliant service. Helped me out on the set up side. Support very fast in responding. Overall delighted

One Empire

The support on this app is great. Anton did an amazing job at helping me. Thank you so much! I would recommend this.

Naish USA

We searched around for a bundle app that would fit our needs and look sleek and professional on our site (we put a lot of emphasis on user experience). After doing the research, we settled on Bundable and we are very pleased. The app allows for a lot of customization so really tailor it to your store and theme. In addition, the developers are incredibly helpful and responsive and have helped us create an even more clean and streamlined bundle to increase sales. They are working a tiered bundle option, which will hopefully be available soon.

Here & Now Supply Co.

The support team was impressively quick in their responses and helped us throughout the setup process. So far, we are enjoying the functionality of the app!

SEPTEM Microbrewery

A highly recommended and time saving app with a lot of features. Zero problems with the integration. The support team was amazing.

MAGNUS Clothing Co.

I used this app so my customers could customize their own bundles. Unfortunately I needed help changing a few things with the layout. The support was excellent. I only give the app a 3 star because I'm unable to see individual line items in the bundles on my packing slips which slows down the fulfillment process.

Safari Ltd®

At first, the setup and page styling took a little bit more work than I initially hoped, however, once we figured out exactly what to do, we were able to get everything up and running fairly easily!. Plus, thanks to a very helpful and engaging support team any issues we encountered were resolved very quickly. :)

Glyco Skincare

I can highly recommend this app from Sovi. The customer service is outstanding and the App is easy to setup. I've got two bundles running at the moment and the conversion are fantastic.

上倉胃子

The customer service is excellent!! They are so helpful and resolve our issues quickly. The plug-in works as described. Looking forward to new developments for this plug-in.

Mercy House Global

Excellent Customer Service. They were fast and got my store set up in time to meet my promotion deadline. App works great!