Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Sovi Apps
August 7, 2021

I like this app because it is completely customisable. The customer service was excellent. Anton helped me with a problem and it was fixed straight away.

Lambchopssocks
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 23, 2021

By far the best bundling app that we have found so far! Great that it syncs up with inventory. Customer service response times are seriously impressive! Highly recommended app!

Nature Backs
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited June 23, 2021

LOVE!!! We have tried and tested every bundle app out there and Bundable does exactly what we need! It's simple, it works and the customer support has been fantastic! We had a question about line items showing in the order details and they are already fixing it for us. I'm so thrilled we found Bundable and customers are already using it and commenting on how easy it is to build their own bundle :)

Nutracelle
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 25, 2021

AMAZING! I needed an app that would allow me to create a “build your own” bundle. I tried various bundle apps but they were nowhere close to this as I didn’t want to create a standard bundle of 2 or 3 different products, I needed to create a option where our customers JD full control of there bundle and could mix and match various products. The support I have received has also been second to none. They’ve helped me every step of the way, regardless of my queries or the time of day!

Stir N' Shake
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 21, 2021

This app is very much worth installing for a few reasons. Firstly it's a great way to offer customised discounted orders which you can offer in a few different ways. The other reason is because the technical team and the customer service were very helpful in making edits to the code to make the app function how it needed to on our theme. We have had the app installed for a just a few weeks and after the tweaks they made had no problems. As this app ages and gets improved with some more features it will i'm sure become a valuable tool in the toolkit of online sellers. Thank you again to the team for the assistance.

IndigiBookz