Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Sweetsins Shoppe

I used this app, to help create bundles for a Gift Box. Works perfectly. The support service is amazing. I wish they add more updates to the app, in terms of upselling etc.

SLIMTOX

What a great app. It does exactly what I was wanting and best of all you can also apply discount codes to the bundles. I needed the layout tweaked a little and Anton jumped in and did some custom css for our site. Looks amazing and would highly recommend if you are after an app for shoppers to create their bundles with discounts.

Mod and Tod

BEST BUNDLE APP EVER! This bundle app is exactly what I was looking for after trying so many different apps out there. Customer service is EXCELLENT! I had multiple queries and Anton was able to provide a timely solution every single time. Definitely recommend!

KomfyKlothez™ - Official Store

App and exceptional assistance !! I recommend everyone to download it! In less than 15 minutes they fulfilled my bundle concept. amazing!!!

Nashies

WOW! This app not only solves a core issue for us; but the support team is the best we have experienced in the Shopify Marketplace. That's saying a lot because we've worked with some other great apps! Very happy with our decision to go with Sovi Apps on this one.

crazzicute

I searched all over for the best app and found this one to best the easiest and user friendly!

I missed one step and emailed the support team and Anton. S picked up my email right away, went into my store on back end and took care of my issue.

I'm so excited!

Creative Kind Shop

I was looking for a way to let customers build their own gift boxes, but didn't want to pay $$$ for a custom interface. This app is exactly the UX I wanted! Plus, the support has been incredibly timely and overdelivered. Highly recommend!

Cubrebocas de Neopreno

Great support! super fast response. Anton was really helpful. App is working fine, looking forward to increase sells.

Forever Family

Bundable is a great app that is easy to manage but more importantly comes with a support team that shows their care for their customers.

Very grateful to Anton and his team for their support on numerous occasions that goes way beyond their scope and even late into the night due to our time differences.

Brewbound

Anton is a delight to work with for any assistance and provides exceptional support.

One of the best apps I have used - highly recommend.