Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Sovi Apps
March 17, 2021

Amazing service and really simple, effective interface. If you have an issue, EMAIL THE TEAM AND THEY WILL RESPOND!!! I wanted help with customisation and not only did I get a response, but my change was coded by the team into my Shopify within TWELVE HOURS. This is an amazing app with gold standard customer service!

FLEX FACTORY
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2021

The Bundable app itself is great - it does what it says, and you can offer build-a-box type products for your customers. It's easy to implement onto your website, even if you're a beginner. However, I cannot rave enough about how amazing Sovi App's support is. Anton and Anthony slaved away to make sure that every aspect was perfect and true to my vision. Even with lots of revision, and a LOT of back-and-forth, they were patient with me and did their best to execute my vision - and if something was not possible, they would explain so respectfully in layman's terms. The amount of work they did and time they spent liaising with me was 100% complimentary, which makes it all the more insane. As in, insanely ridiculously AMAZING service. I've used a lot of apps from bigger companies who would take 7-10 business days to respond to a simple enquiry, if at all. The service from Sovi Apps makes the experience of building your Shopify store all the more simple, less daunting, and encouraging. Having a friendly face in your corner when you're building your business is always a welcome sight. Bundable isn't a big investment, but it'll be your best one. Anything Sovi Apps produces will be.

Rooted
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 27, 2021

Excellent and super fast support!! They responded immediately to my request! I highly recommend this app!!

cookitcy
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 22, 2021

This app helped me greatly! The customer service was super quick to respond and helped me not only maximize the apps functions but also wrote in some code (for free) to help me customize the bundle experience to match our branding a bit more. Super cool!

WalStreet Candles
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 11, 2021

This is a great bundle app! Not only is it highly functional, but the support team answers within a few minutes and provides general customizations. I highly recommend this app after having tried several other bundle apps.

Hanky Panky Outlet