Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

getloomi

The team behind this is simply awesome. The plugin is quite nice, and we had some very specific issues and they have been so fast at helping us resolving those !

Dinner Dispatch

We absolutely love working with this app developer. First of all, the app has enabled us to create the perfect product bundling option that was exactly what our business needed. But more important than that, every time there has been a feature that I've needed to improve our back-end and user experiences, if it's feasible change, the developer has helped us implement it. This app is a great price for what it has done for our business and the support we get from the team. Highly recommend!

Malo'o Racks

This app allows you to make some awesome bundles and is very easy to set up. You can give discounts in % or $ and integrates right on your product pages. But the best reason to use this app is the support. I had an issue with a bundle graphic on my theme and Anton and the guys at SOVI apps jumped right on it within an hour and got it fixed...and they followed up to make sure all was good the next day. A++ for these guys!

FabFinds

From start to finish the team at Bundable Sovi Apps have been amazing! The bundle builder is a great app, it's benefiting our company and we will continue to use this on our site now.

BLANK

Ok so I emailed Anton New Years Eve definitely did not expect somebody to help. But almost immediately I got an email with all the help I asked for. Was a real pleasure to work with and would highly recommend!

Honey Badger®

Great app function to enable your customers to build their own bundle on one page. Also, great customer support team helping us with some custom styling changes.

A Spice Affair.

I can’t even begin to describe the level of professionalism I received from Anton and his team! They totally delivered and were able to help us integrate this tool seamlessly! If I could get them 10 stars, I would just for the timely and amicable service I’ve received so far! Oh and the app functions perfectly :)

The Gathering Shops

So far so good!! Had a small issue and support fixed it within 20 minutes. Will update in a month or so. Keep it up!!!

Zesty Wholefoods

Great app. Works exactly the way it says it will. It has intergrated seamlessly into our site. The Bundle team have also been super responsive and have answered all our questions promptly. I would highly recommend this app.

Bijoux Love

This app is amazing.
it's exactly what I was looking for. Plus the support team is so nice and professional. They helped me to get the results I needed in few hours.
Highly recommended