Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Cardsy Store

Anton has been a huge help in setting up the Bundable app. for our store. Very speedy & clear communication. Plus, Anton helped us with customization (complimentary!) so that we could get what we needed. Fantastic service.

Elemental Skin Care

We needed a customised bundle where a customer can choose their own selection of items from a collection and we looked at a few different options. Bundable delivers the best value. The support has been prompt and to the point and we have no hesitation in recommending the app.

DutyBox

We addressed few problems consider compatibility with others app. And found great and fast and valuable reply (including coding) Problems solved. Thank you guys.

O U S H K I

extremely helpful and on hand support. Also love the app so simple and does exactly what i was after,

BTR Bar

This app does everything I need and more! It makes the customer experience so seamless and it definitely is going to increase my conversion rate. The customer service is also incredible! I got 1:1 help with my storefront and a super speedy response to all my questions!

K.Skins

Amazing!! They solved my issue is just a few hours and even did extra work to improve the quality of my website. Thank you so much!

We Masks

I'm testing right now in my store and it looks like promising!!!

Fast support, easy to set!!!!!

Cococo Chocolatiers

If I could give this app ten stars I would!
Anton is in fact a Real Human Being and his communications were polite, efficient, succinct, and timely. The app was installed and ready for testing in only a weekend.
Anton and his team helped us cross the finish line and make the app work perfectly. He performed a minor tweak to make the app buttons match my store's colours.
Customer service is simply excellent - I felt like I was the only client.
Highly recommend Bundable. Thanks Anton!

The Protein Supply

By far the most supportive and helpful customer service I've received by anyone in a long time. Anton and his team walked me through every feature I needed to implement, along with making custom changes in the code for my website. World class service Anton, thank you!!

Super Suppers

This app is making it possible for me to simplify how I sell to my customers and upsell with ease. I literally would not be able to do it with any other app. The team is responsive, resourceful, and have a strong desire to see their clients succeed and will do what they can to help. I highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7