Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Slime Fantasies

If I could give this app 10 stars I would. Originally, I was looking for an app that lets my customers build their own custom gift box. Sure, there are a lot of bundle apps out there but none of them is performing the way this one does. If you are looking for an app that lets you build a customized gift box/bag, do yourself a favor and don't look any further. Trust me there is no better one out there (I've tried all of them before I downloaded this one). Also, I had some trouble setting up the app which is why I reached out to their support via email. I couldn't believe it when Anton got back to me in minutes. He helped me with everything so efficiently and quickly and responded with lightning speed. I highly, highly recommend :)

Marina Wolff Chocolatier

The most straightforward bundle app to set up. We tried a few others before without the same level of support as Anto and the Bundable team. Their agility to respond and bring solutions is simply outstanding.

Grupo Seek

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Recomendables y accesibles en todo momento, tienen el mejor servicio al cliente y todos los cambios que necesitaba, me apoyaban y los implementaron sin problemas.

Aleah's Boutique

I used this app to allow my customers to create bundles. It is super easy to use compared to the other apps I tried downloading. Whenever I had any technical questions, Anton and the Bundable team responded to me super quickly. They were very helpful and went beyond just answering my questions (e.g. took some initiative to adjust the look of the bundle to make it nicer with my products). I highly recommend!

tootsweets.shop

Bundable has been just the app we needed; we trialed 5 in total and Bundable was the one. And I have to say Anton is another level of good. Knowledgable, friendly, FAST AS ANYTHING. And he even edited our main page for us when I was stuck - unrelated to Bundable. 10/10 would recommend!

The Arthly Box

Location Australia

I used this app to offer make your own box option on my store. The support from Anton has been exceptional. The response is quick and fixes are quicker. Very happy with the support. The app meets my need so far too.

Squat Racks Canada

The app is easy to use, but honestly the support is unreal. Very fast and able to work with our complex site for styling. 10/10.

dusucremacarons

Location Germany

If you are looking for an app to easily create customised products, this is it! Easy to configure and the layout is clean and stylish. Most importantly, the support is impeccable! Anton not only responds very promptly, he gets the issues resolved at top speed.

AbsoluteSkin

Location Australia

The app is exactly what we were looking for to offer personalised customer selection. Customer service was amazing, thank you Anton. You addressed all my queries courteously and promptly.

The Modern Lifestyle Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far I am loving the concept of this app for creating groups of gifts and bundle options plus the customer service was AMAZING! It was nice to know that I was talking to an actual human being on the other side of my emails and Anton helped me or fixed everything I needed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14