Product Bundles & Discounts +

Product Bundles & Discounts +

by AllFetch

Boost your sales with unlimited product bundles and discounts!

Our Spices of Life

This is an opera in development, but I would like to say that after searching basically all of the bundle apps hosted by Shopify, the Allfetch bundle app is by far the most attractive and versatile from the realm of Free Apps. I have only been testing it for half a day, but it has shown to be much more than promising for my needs. That's the technical, let's talk about the customer service. In a word, EXCELLENT! Very helpful and responsive! I am very, very pleased with everything so far, and they have promised new features to come. I am more than looking forward to these new additions! If I could give them a 6-star rating, I would! Many thanks!!!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

MIDKY

Excelente aplicação. Apoiam a 100% caso seja necessário algum tipo de ajuda com o funcionamento. Recomendo.

May 5, 2021

Obrigado por suas palavras de amor! Estamos muito felizes que você tenha uma ótima experiência com nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

Não hesite em nos contatar se precisar de mais suporte! Estamos dispostos a ajudá-lo!

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

I had small problem with connection and support team reacted immidiately. It was fixed quickly and they were really nice. :)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, it means a lot to us. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

BUBZ

It does not appear in my product catalog nor does it show up anywhere on my site?.........................

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem.
Please kindly help me check your email so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern!

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

FAITH HOPE LOVE

Great app and amazing customer support! They helped us set up and configure the whole thing from start to finish. Highly recommend this service!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

L&L

I had some trouble setting the app up. I could not self assist with bundles and the coding seem to have a glitch. I must admit that this app is not beginner friendly; however, live assistance was available to me immediately! Rita, who was my guide, helped me through setting up my account, as well as my bundles. She was with me every step of the way to assure my site was set up accurately. Not only that, she checked in with me to assure that I was okay afterward. Thank you.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help!

Family4paws

Amazing app! It took me a little bit of time to figure it out to make it work properly but so far so good. It's a free app but I'm happy to pay if they offer an upgrade plan with better improvement. Thanks for the app!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Team Wear Store.ie

So far so good, we had a problem at the start but they helped us solve that. Its working good so we are all happy.

March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Sweet Home E-mart

amazing app! very accommodating representative. hope to have a separate button for bundle deals next time. but overall it was great!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review, it means a lot to us. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services!