Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

Goody'smarket

Great app and easy to use. Would highly recommend this app to anyone starting an e-commerce website.

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help!

The Silver Wren

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan). Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Fat Boy Fight

Really easy app to get started and support was super helpful. Hope to see some new features coming soon, would be good to be able to add a bundle to a collection, as opposed to only individual products.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app & service to enhance your experience.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help you!

ClickN Buyy

Just started using the free plan and I created some great bundle deals very quickly. Hope it can generate more sales in the future. Also Allfetch support is great.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services for valued AllFetch users like you!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Galaxy Mart

One of the greatest app that I've installed. Creating bundles is a piece of cake. They have all the discount types that I need. Just perfect! My customers can clearly see the benefits of buying the bundle, the sale just keeps increasing.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Jeepoholic Store

Just took a few minutes to add my first bundle! Looks great on my product page. Definitely worth trying this. Highly recommended

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Soeur Co

Haven’t had the app long but I did download it as a Free app. Because my shop sells a lot of bundles, & I was offering a discount for these bundles, I wanted an app that could make it a one click process. A couple weeks after having synced my shop & adding all of these bundles manually to the app, the creators decide to start charging a fee per sale. Essentially asking for a cut of sales the app doesn’t necessarily generate. Ultimately, I’ll be uninstalling & finding another app that could achieve this simple one click function that I want or I will just do without it like before. Giving one star because people who already had the app installed should have been grandfathered In because cost is one of the major reasons one app gets selected over another. They also did not give an adequate heads up for those who would wanna opt out- they just sent an email at 2am saying they’re going to start charging effective same day.. even though I never authorized charges at any point. Had I received a bundle sale of $250+ prior to seeing their email I would have been charged without authorization. Pretty shady & I wont be using it.
——————— I see the developers response which reiterates what I already stated. Rita emailed me at 2am 7/26 & stated it would start charging TODAY, 7/26. While I understand its free for stores with bundle sales under $250. $250 could be ONE order for my store, and again we generate 5k minimum on bundles monthly. I have not seen an increase in sales since installing the app because it really is not driving them in the first place. Yet, I would be charged right away. Which is not what I agreed to 2 weeks ago when I installed the app. I am just warning shops who already generate a ton of sales from bundles, you will now be sharing profit (not even a set subscription charge) but by a % of revenue when using this app. There are free apps that will provide the same one click function.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We want to make the app accessible to new merchants who just start out with a small budget so we are offering the app at its full functionality even at the free plan. Because we understand that charging for an app upfront before you know if it can get you any revenue can be annoying.

Please rest assured that our pricing plan does not automatically apply to users, who installed our app before July 26th 2021, 5 a.m US Central time zone. You will need to go to the App Dashboard from your Shopify Admin, and select your suitable plan.

Also, keep in mind that the revenue that you generated by our app before these pricing changes will not be counted. From the moment you sign up for a new plan, this app will start counting the revenues generated through bundles, and it is completely FREE if you generate less than $250.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, simply contact us via email: support@allfetch.com or talk to us directly through the live chat system inside the app.

Our team is more than happy to help you!

Best wishes,
Rita
Customer Support Manager
AllFetch

ESCAFISMO RECORDS

Nice app!! and the customer support is awesome!! Rita is the best!!!! I highly recommend you use this app on your web store. It looks very nice and increase your selling

Galaxone

Definitely 5 stars, a very good and awesome free app that meets all my needs.
Highly recommended!!!!

Zincentral

Love everything about the app. I was looking for something like this and it looks great in the store and serves the purpose well. Easy to install and set up. The customer guy Isaac was very supportive to resolve all my queries. Great app. Thank You for this free app.

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Previous 1 3 4