Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

Galaxy Mart

One of the greatest app that I've installed. Creating bundles is a piece of cake. They have all the discount types that I need. Just perfect! My customers can clearly see the benefits of buying the bundle, the sale just keeps increasing.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Jeepoholic Store

Just took a few minutes to add my first bundle! Looks great on my product page. Definitely worth trying this. Highly recommended

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

ESCAFISMO RECORDS

Nice app!! and the customer support is awesome!! Rita is the best!!!! I highly recommend you use this app on your web store. It looks very nice and increase your selling

Galaxone

Definitely 5 stars, a very good and awesome free app that meets all my needs.
Highly recommended!!!!

Zincentral

Love everything about the app. I was looking for something like this and it looks great in the store and serves the purpose well. Easy to install and set up. The customer guy Isaac was very supportive to resolve all my queries. Great app. Thank You for this free app.

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Madam Seafood

Just started using this app, and Rita from customer service provided great service and answered my questions. The app does what it's meant to. Thank you

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

The Vinyl Fly

Pretty good app, didn't work for our needs but the support was great!dffdkhsdkhdskhflaksdjhflksdjhlfkjhsdf

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our Product bundle app and customer service.

My Naugty Pets

I have been looking for such an application for a long time - so that you can give customers interesting promotions in the spirit of: "buy the first and get the second with a 20 percent discount"... And finally I found it! A very convenient and useful application! I recommend it to everyone! And, by the way, a special thank you to the beautiful girl Rita (support service)

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. It was very kind of you! Reading your review makes our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help you!

Boojiawa

I like this app very much. It helped me solve the problem of product bundling. Customer service responded quickly and patiently.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our Product bundle app.

ORACURA

Free app ! Serves the purpose also the support team responds to messages quickly. Would recommend to try this app .

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!