Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

ORACURA

Free app ! Serves the purpose also the support team responds to messages quickly. Would recommend to try this app .

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

sencilio

La utilicé, me gustó pero todas las apps que he probado para bundles se ve reflejado el descuento del producto en el checckout si ordeno desde la misma app y no desde el boton por defecto de shopify

July 13, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión! ¡Tenga la seguridad de que estamos trabajando duro para mejorar nuestra aplicación y nuestros servicios! ¡Estén atentos a nosotros!

¡No dude en contactarnos si necesita más ayuda! ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarte!

The Crystal Point

Very impressed! Easy to use and great support team available. Awesome thank you!!! Meant we could create bundles for our customers to save money.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

PILOTS BREW LLC

After a small tech issue Isaac was very helpful and had the problem fixed right away. Wonderful app, does exactly what I need :)

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Beanbox Shop

easy to intstall, set up and use. it's perfect to get the job done and very smooth to operate as well.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app.

needscuemart.com

I used the app nicely very very useful enjoy & boost your sales very attractive bundles & discounts

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day! We are so happy to see our app brings value to your business!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Makeup Warehouse

Great app and excellent assistance, thank you. Great app and excellent assistance, thank you thank you

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

amosi-art

This app has helped us with great sales, thanks so much,Recommend you can use, I believe there will be a good help.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

UKbuyzone

Very good app. We increased the AVG cart value. The tech support fast and helpful
I recommend this app

June 15, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

PINKY BABY®

I tried this app to bundle products to my store and it works perfectly well. specially the support I received instantly from Isaac was great.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.