Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

BEBE BEAR & CO.

App is super easy to use. When I contacted the chat services team, I received a friendly and prompt reply and they answered my query straight away

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Laced Shoe Inc

I work at night so customer service was able to respond to me within seconds. The app as of now only allows you to click on products and not on entire collections. I have too many products in my shop so this app didn't work for me at this time but the service is great. The developer said it was something they would look into.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

La Cueva Mountain Equipment

I used this app to add some bundles to our store, we did have a 500 error at the beginning but we contacted support and it got solved very quickly, top notch tech support and the app has been running without issues since then, firendly interface, easy to understand, so far so good!

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Essential Booster Sport

Great product and support!!! I just installed and have not used the product for many days but it looks great so far.

May 18, 2021

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

All Tied Up

If I could give this App more than 5 stars I certainly would. I had an issue installing it and the developer went above and beyond to assist me and get the problem rectified. One very happy customer here

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Our Spices of Life

This is an opera in development, but I would like to say that after searching basically all of the bundle apps hosted by Shopify, the Allfetch bundle app is by far the most attractive and versatile from the realm of Free Apps. I have only been testing it for half a day, but it has shown to be much more than promising for my needs. That's the technical, let's talk about the customer service. In a word, EXCELLENT! Very helpful and responsive! I am very, very pleased with everything so far, and they have promised new features to come. I am more than looking forward to these new additions! If I could give them a 6-star rating, I would! Many thanks!!!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

MIDKY

Excelente aplicação. Apoiam a 100% caso seja necessário algum tipo de ajuda com o funcionamento. Recomendo.

May 5, 2021

Obrigado por suas palavras de amor! Estamos muito felizes que você tenha uma ótima experiência com nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

Não hesite em nos contatar se precisar de mais suporte! Estamos dispostos a ajudá-lo!

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

I had small problem with connection and support team reacted immidiately. It was fixed quickly and they were really nice. :)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, it means a lot to us. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

BUBZ

It does not appear in my product catalog nor does it show up anywhere on my site?.........................

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem.
Please kindly help me check your email so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern!

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

FAITH HOPE LOVE

Great app and amazing customer support! They helped us set up and configure the whole thing from start to finish. Highly recommend this service!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are willing to help you!