Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

La Cueva Mountain Equipment

I used this app to add some bundles to our store, we did have a 500 error at the beginning but we contacted support and it got solved very quickly, top notch tech support and the app has been running without issues since then, firendly interface, easy to understand, so far so good!

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Essential Booster Sport

Great product and support!!! I just installed and have not used the product for many days but it looks great so far.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service.

All Tied Up

If I could give this App more than 5 stars I certainly would. I had an issue installing it and the developer went above and beyond to assist me and get the problem rectified. One very happy customer here

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Our Spices of Life

This is an opera in development, but I would like to say that after searching basically all of the bundle apps hosted by Shopify, the Allfetch bundle app is by far the most attractive and versatile from the realm of Free Apps. I have only been testing it for half a day, but it has shown to be much more than promising for my needs. That's the technical, let's talk about the customer service. In a word, EXCELLENT! Very helpful and responsive! I am very, very pleased with everything so far, and they have promised new features to come. I am more than looking forward to these new additions! If I could give them a 6-star rating, I would! Many thanks!!!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

MIDKY

Excelente aplicação. Apoiam a 100% caso seja necessário algum tipo de ajuda com o funcionamento. Recomendo.

May 5, 2021

Obrigado por suas palavras de amor! Estamos muito felizes que você tenha uma ótima experiência com nosso aplicativo e atendimento ao cliente.

Não hesite em nos contatar se precisar de mais suporte! Estamos dispostos a ajudá-lo!

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment

I had small problem with connection and support team reacted immidiately. It was fixed quickly and they were really nice. :)

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, it means a lot to us. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

FAITH HOPE LOVE

Great app and amazing customer support! They helped us set up and configure the whole thing from start to finish. Highly recommend this service!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Family4paws

Amazing app! It took me a little bit of time to figure it out to make it work properly but so far so good. It's a free app but I'm happy to pay if they offer an upgrade plan with better improvement. Thanks for the app!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Team Wear Store.ie

So far so good, we had a problem at the start but they helped us solve that. Its working good so we are all happy.

March 12, 2021

Sweet Home E-mart

amazing app! very accommodating representative. hope to have a separate button for bundle deals next time. but overall it was great!

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review, it means a lot to us. Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services!

1 2 4 Next