Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

Goody'smarket

Great app and easy to use. Would highly recommend this app to anyone starting an e-commerce website.

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help!

The Silver Wren

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan). Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Fat Boy Fight

Really easy app to get started and support was super helpful. Hope to see some new features coming soon, would be good to be able to add a bundle to a collection, as opposed to only individual products.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app & service to enhance your experience.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help you!

ClickN Buyy

Just started using the free plan and I created some great bundle deals very quickly. Hope it can generate more sales in the future. Also Allfetch support is great.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services for valued AllFetch users like you!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Galaxy Mart

One of the greatest app that I've installed. Creating bundles is a piece of cake. They have all the discount types that I need. Just perfect! My customers can clearly see the benefits of buying the bundle, the sale just keeps increasing.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Jeepoholic Store

Just took a few minutes to add my first bundle! Looks great on my product page. Definitely worth trying this. Highly recommended

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

ESCAFISMO RECORDS

Nice app!! and the customer support is awesome!! Rita is the best!!!! I highly recommend you use this app on your web store. It looks very nice and increase your selling

Galaxone

Definitely 5 stars, a very good and awesome free app that meets all my needs.
Highly recommended!!!!

Zincentral

Love everything about the app. I was looking for something like this and it looks great in the store and serves the purpose well. Easy to install and set up. The customer guy Isaac was very supportive to resolve all my queries. Great app. Thank You for this free app.

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Madam Seafood

Just started using this app, and Rita from customer service provided great service and answered my questions. The app does what it's meant to. Thank you

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

Previous 1 3 4