Product Bundle Volume Discount

Product Bundle Volume Discount

by AllFetch

Upsell with Bundle Products, Volume Discount, Variant Discount

Mithra and Co.

Enjoy how product bundles display on my site. I use a few bundles to promote my new collection and they works more than I expected. More sales and high traffic click-in. Thanks for the app!!

The Health Store Hong Kong

Very helpful on the customer and technical supports I ever had in Shopify app store. I would like to recommend anyone in consideration to offer the volume and or bundle discount on your estore.

Zen Trendz Store

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and get more sales.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions/concerns. We are here to help you!

Lola’s Foxy Curves Boutique LLC

This app offers so many discounts types. Customer support is also patient and helpful answering all my questions. Would recommend it to everybody!

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help!

BestBeautyHub.com

Only takes a few minutes to create bundles. Product bundles look outstanding on my page and clearly show the benefits to my customers. I would recommend this app for my peers.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

With Us We Grow

The feature discount on each product is really helpful. Look forward to see the free gift in the future. Thanks to Rita for the support service too.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app & service to enhance your experience.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Goody'smarket

Great app and easy to use. Would highly recommend this app to anyone starting an e-commerce website.

September 19, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help!

The Silver Wren

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan). Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Fat Boy Fight

Really easy app to get started and support was super helpful. Hope to see some new features coming soon, would be good to be able to add a bundle to a collection, as opposed to only individual products.

September 11, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are more than happy to help you!

ClickN Buyy

Just started using the free plan and I created some great bundle deals very quickly. Hope it can generate more sales in the future. Also Allfetch support is great.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your great review! Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services for valued AllFetch users like you!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Previous 1 3 4