Bundles | Also Bought Together

Bundles | Also Bought Together

by appsolve

Frequently Also Bought Together · Upsell Bundles · by VITALS

White Box

If there were 6 stars I would give them to this app. By far the most stress-free effortlessly functional bundle app out there. Infact the only app that I didn't need to contact support for anything. Thanks.

Soccer Paradise

I tried multiple apps especially those with higher ratings and or reviews but they did not work. This app was very easy to install and the best is that it has two great features 1. Bundles 2. Frequently Bought Together in one app. Pricing is also very good.

The only recommendation I would make is for the development team to add a note and recommend customers to force refresh (CTRL + SHIFT + R on Windows) to clear your browser's cache, otherwise items will not display and that can be frustrating and this could be the reason for people uninstalling the app before trying it.

Pretty Unique Boutique

I was looking for an app to help me with providing outfit suggestions to my clients, and it was so easy to essemble several outfits in minutes! I can't wait to see how this app helps me with sales!

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

I LOVE this app! It is absolutely the easiest install I have experienced yet - a couple of clicks and I was set! I didn't even have to change colors, etc., because it works with my theme. Looks amazing on our site! Creating bundles was actually fun! Highly recommend!

Too Thu

Yes it works alright, which is why I'm giving it a 3 star.
One thing it's not working: you can't make a bundle out of a same product. Which means 2 of the same product, or 2 same products plus 1 another product. I emailed them for support, and they tried to sell a 40+ app by VITALS at $29.99 just so I could get that kind of bundle. Their email kinds of annoys me not only because of their information (I could be understanding for their information), but the way they use their words seems to be rude and makes me stop wanting to reply, comment, or send any thank you note.

In short words: not good customer service.
So if there is an alternative, you bet I'll switch.

CGS Clothing

This app allws me to showcase what pairings match and what past customers have matched together. i love it

MARNIN

Great and handy app with SUPERB support. Had an issue regarding styling and implementation which was, for free, solved within 24hr.
Excellent value for what they're asking and the 7-day trial should give you enough time to check it out.
Thanks Irina & Mihai!

Rosewhip

Works perfectly. No problems. I would definitely recommend this app. It has all you need to create bundles and increase your sales

Learningwithfun

Very easy app to use to create and manage the bundle's offers. Increase the sales value and also makes the store look more professional.

Posh Burn

We use this app to create bundles, so when a potential customer is looking at a product we can display bundles underneath to try and up sell.

So it might be if you buy this product + x,y & z you get 10% off.

One feature I would love to see is a way to have the bundles listed as products themselves, so we could setup links from home page to them.

Dead easy to use and it's FREE, give it a try!

Previous 1 3 4 5