Bundles | Also Bought Together

Bundles | Also Bought Together

by appsolve

Frequently Bought Together · Upsell via Bundles · Also Bought

Posh Burn

We use this app to create bundles, so when a potential customer is looking at a product we can display bundles underneath to try and up sell.

So it might be if you buy this product + x,y & z you get 10% off.

One feature I would love to see is a way to have the bundles listed as products themselves, so we could setup links from home page to them.

Dead easy to use and it's FREE, give it a try!

I'mThatGirlBoutique

Great app, works perfectly, probably the best one I have come across and they have a ton of other great app which I am using. The the development team are amazing also! They are constantly there to help with anything. I must have had them help me reinstall the about 6 time due to me resetting my theme and needing re-coding. Not complained once and really happy to help! 5++++

Kitty Patootie

Wow...this is incredible. First i tought this must be fake but it really works and is free! It works better then all the other bundle apps i tried out. Its perfect! Thank you so much for this app!

Fitness Fused

Awesome customer service, this app helps me generate lots of upsell revenue. This app is a necessity for every store. I can't even believe it's free!!! Fully recommended upsell app!

Mon Bébé, Ma Vie

Une app qui fait ce qu'on lui demande. Elle est configurable à 100%. Vous pouvez choisir n'importe quel produit et l'additionner à celui ou ceux que vous souhaitez !

Shemsbrand

Great customer service. It didn't work totally out of the box but the team were very responsive to get it working. Now it looks pretty good on my store. Thanks!!

Bougee Babes

I use this app to build a high converting store, I recommend it, it's really efficient, great tool!!!!!

Miss Chief Bunny

Every App by Vitals is a winner...especially because there are a lot of genuinely helpful and truly functional Apps here. I ended up paying for Vitals 30+ so I can not only use Currency Converter (which has just recently been improved even further)....but because they really approach apps with a Store-keeper's mindset. Their Apps are Useful in the REAL World. Not just in Black and White on an App Store. You will NOT regret installing ANY of their Apps. But since this is about Currency converter. This tops the lot. It detects a buyer's location and adapts the currency to them...and you can select the major currencies and exclude currencies you'll accept too. Awesome App! 10 stars. www.misschiefbunny.com

UtileSecure

i just installed this app today but had a little trouble so i decided to send an email. a bit surprised when i received a reply moments after and we've been sending emails to resolve thw issue and my requests. OUTSTANDING Keep up the great support and i really like it on my site. really suites my needs after looking for it for days! Thank you!!!

Offer Snatcher