Bundles | Also Bought Together

Bundles | Also Bought Together

by appsolve

Frequently Also Bought Together · Upsell Bundles · by VITALS

DAÖMEY

6 stars customer service (one of the best in the shopify store) Quickly and nicely answer and solve your issue. Stellar Help, and really good app

White Box

If there were 6 stars I would give them to this app. By far the most stress-free effortlessly functional bundle app out there. Infact the only app that I didn't need to contact support for anything. Thanks.

Soccer Paradise

I tried multiple apps especially those with higher ratings and or reviews but they did not work. This app was very easy to install and the best is that it has two great features 1. Bundles 2. Frequently Bought Together in one app. Pricing is also very good.

The only recommendation I would make is for the development team to add a note and recommend customers to force refresh (CTRL + SHIFT + R on Windows) to clear your browser's cache, otherwise items will not display and that can be frustrating and this could be the reason for people uninstalling the app before trying it.

Pretty Unique Boutique

I was looking for an app to help me with providing outfit suggestions to my clients, and it was so easy to essemble several outfits in minutes! I can't wait to see how this app helps me with sales!

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

I LOVE this app! It is absolutely the easiest install I have experienced yet - a couple of clicks and I was set! I didn't even have to change colors, etc., because it works with my theme. Looks amazing on our site! Creating bundles was actually fun! Highly recommend!

MARNIN

Great and handy app with SUPERB support. Had an issue regarding styling and implementation which was, for free, solved within 24hr.
Excellent value for what they're asking and the 7-day trial should give you enough time to check it out.
Thanks Irina & Mihai!

Rosewhip

Works perfectly. No problems. I would definitely recommend this app. It has all you need to create bundles and increase your sales

Learningwithfun

Very easy app to use to create and manage the bundle's offers. Increase the sales value and also makes the store look more professional.

Posh Burn

We use this app to create bundles, so when a potential customer is looking at a product we can display bundles underneath to try and up sell.

So it might be if you buy this product + x,y & z you get 10% off.

One feature I would love to see is a way to have the bundles listed as products themselves, so we could setup links from home page to them.

Dead easy to use and it's FREE, give it a try!

I'mThatGirlBoutique

Great app, works perfectly, probably the best one I have come across and they have a ton of other great app which I am using. The the development team are amazing also! They are constantly there to help with anything. I must have had them help me reinstall the about 6 time due to me resetting my theme and needing re-coding. Not complained once and really happy to help! 5++++

Previous 1 3 4