Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

2000 - Magik House

MyTrendyde

Works perfect, I really like it. It takes 2 seconds to install and I think it is the best bundle app in the app store

Dubs Kustoms

I will say its all new to me but what I can add is the beginning portion went really well. Hope it continues to flow nicely.

Fit Parents

Wow how simple and easy it was to set up! It took less than five minutes for the whole set up from start to finish.

Gifted & Lit

Pretty easy to start. Just add app and follow simple instructions. Looking forward to seeing results!

Howard Tea Company

Very simple to use! I was able to choose the products I wanted to bundle without coding or complicated words.

Rae Essentials Skin Care

super easy to use! could make the design a bit better but hey, its good for me! and it's free too! fab

Tosho Knife Arts

Testing out the app. Everything looks great at the moment. Very simple and easy to use. I would even recommend this app for those who aren't tech savy.

SHAPERX

straightforward to implement. love it. highly recommend and right now I'm using the free plan which only includes 1 bundle, and may try upgrade based on performance.

Orange happymarket

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105