Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Nasuma

THIS APP IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Cashmere & Cobwebs

Since Shopify doesn’t allow multiple discounts this app was a huge help! Now we’re able to offer bundle discounts as well as regular sales! Love it.

Aspect original brands

So far this is the simple bundle app i have been able to use. Most were too complicated to use ( for me at least).

ProlificMotion

I used this app for my bundle deals. Its is easy to use to set up bundles for your business. I recommend this app!

Humi2O

Beautiful app, works very well. Very friendly and helpful customer service, I have contacted them often and they have always helped me in a very short time. Get help from Bryan ;)

Shopnest.nl

I used this app to help me bundle products and create a offer future costumers can't refuse! Still figuring out how it all works, but up untill now its very handy and easy to use.

Belves Shoes

Great app and great support. I really like it and it works perfectly. I use a minimal style as my website. Really easy to use.

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

This app is fantastic! My bundle was installed so fast as it appears perfectly on the store. It looks great.

Bennett Drum Sticks

The best part is you can try it for free before committing to the spend. I found it very easy to use.

Smart-Hoop

This app knows exactly what you want when it comes to small details, and not spammy flashing Bundles. Also, the support is amazing, full credit to them, quick replies and always help.