Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Geomods

Simple and easy to use. Working well so far. Great support as well, Marcelo helped me do a simple change to the interface that made it the perfect combination with another app to create a custom product configurator

mymask.co.za

I used this app to combine two products in a Valentine's bundle. Clients get discounted rate and the stock gets automatically updated. WIN WIN.

In Casa

We just installed the app and so far it works great. I thinks is going to help us increase our AOV and sales.

Trend Talon

Hands down best bundle app I found, I tried 3 other apps and couldnt even get them to work!! this one was easy, and had a free plan while i was getting my store going. also had the best customer service,, went way over and above!! Top Notch, thanks guys!

New Car Gadgets

Very easy to use and very effective. I hope I could customize each bundle to show on specific categories of products not all

Snake Oil Sales

I successfully created a bundle but the pricing is saying .02 cents off when I wanted it to say $2. It's doing what I want functionally so can't complain just yet.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to bundle products and sell more increase my roi will give this app 45 days to prove it works

Luxury Goods Mall

Surprisingly easy To setup. It works Perfectly to increase my sell effortlessly. I would definitely recommend

SHOPJLUV876

Awesome app, user friendly. Everything works perfectly so far. Fits perfectly with my store. Amazing!

The Gadget Block

amazing app. very simple to set up, and intergrates very well. thankyou guys for these free apps, ill be buying the whole version soon