Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

The French Rosebud

Really easy to use, thank you for the great job! I have used the app to do a simple bundle and did not want to spend a fortune for it, so thanks again!

22SmokinAceS

Created a bundle, Tried testing but the combination didnt automatically apply the wanted discount ???

March 15, 2019

Hello, since you wrote this review we had re-think how the discounts were applied, I assure you is a LOT better now. Thanks for the review, this has helped us make the app better. Have a nice day!

ArmenioGianni

Facile a mettre en place, j'ai eu du mal à visualiser le bundle et le support m'à répondu en 2 minutes.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

This is a really intuitive way of defining bundles! Well done!!
The installation is really simple, and setup as well.

Caliber Denim Co.

awesome !!! and an excellent app. Extremely easy to setup bundle pricing without making changes to code.

Ocean Darling

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Happy Hemp & Co

Works great so far...even though i didn't use it yet for real selling. but it looks like you've done a great job guys! really cool for a free app!

Gravity Clothing Co.

I've just set up the app. It looks like it's working great. Looking forward to get the first bundle sales coming in.

The Optimum Shop

Love it. Free plan is great for me! I also love tthe act that its simple to use nad pleasurable in th eporcess and fast to set ip booty

HMD Solutions

This is truly a stellar app! The fact that it enabled me to streamline the entire bundling process! Amazing!