Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Death and Seduction

So simple and easy to use. I wanted to bundle a few products together and give a discount for them and this made it extremely easy!! Not to mention it's free.

very happy

WTHN

Very easy to use and the developer is super responsive if you need any help or customizations. Definitely recommend!

Wilex

Tried many similar apps but none come even close to the amount of customization you can do with this app.

If you are not sure, simply ask one of the friendly customer support agents on live chat and they will do whatever customization you desire!

They will even change the design to suit your theme!

Top quality app and would recommend!

Stay Golden Doodle

Very simple to use - literally took 2 minutes to create my first bundle! I would definitely recommend this app to others.

VUPlus

One fella named Marcelo helped so quickly. He was super efficient!
hardly recommended. Good app and freeee

Dailyy Co.

LOVE IT VERY EASY TO SET UP AND LOOKS GREAT ON THE PAGE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO HELP YOUR AVERAGE ORDER VALUE GO UP

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

It works as it says. Easy to use. You can only create one bundle before you pay for the upgrade.

Mum's Makery

I am completely new to shopify and apps .. I thought it was going to be a long complicated process to find what I needed .. this app was so easy to use and the fixed amount or percent off means I can really customise my offers... Thank you for making this so easy!

Aromageddon

Great for bundling products and offers an easy way for store owners to set up!
Great first bundle app to use.

My Twin Closets

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.