Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

National Center for Constitutional Studies

I just installed this app and am super pleased with it. I needed the background changed on the bundle offer so I contacted support via chat and it was taken care of in 2 minutes...no joke. That was fast support!

Pacey MedTech

This app is easy to use and customize with many options available. The developer is very responsive and helpful. Thanks for a great app!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

Great app. Really easy to set up and get going. Can't wait to create more bundles and hopefully get more sales

Oxygen Essentials For Life

Super easy to use and brilliant value add to my store, these guys are awesome, greatly appreciated.

Flaming Hog Barbecue

I used it to generate one bundle and the ease of use was just what I needed. No complaints about this app.

Poppy & Bloss

Have only used the 1 free bundle so far but it was so easy to set up and is working great at www.poppyandbloss.co.uk

Thanks x

Natural Stag

Started with just the 1 free bundle but it looks great on the site

She Vends

I like the usability of this app. I like that it prompted me to check my website to see if the page had updated with my bundle. It also asked me to provide feed back. Thank you. I am giving it four stars because I haven't made an order with it yet. Four stars for ease of set up and customer service.

bgtylifestyle

This app is super easy to use. I had no problems setting up my first bundle. I'm looking forward to using this app more often!

TyzGirlz

big love for the app thanks a lot!

but y i need more the 100 charchtres!!! please its annoying!
but the app is really good! and usfull!! very very gooddd!
come on i dont have so many words for app ok?