Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

BikeStoreCol

NICE SUPPORT!
Bryan He solved all my doubts, he sent me images to have everything clearer and he is a very attentive and cordial person.
Thank you so much!

Haute Angeles Blvd

I'm excited to see how this enhances sales in my store! Easily installed, user friendly as well!!!!!

D2P Autoparts

i used this app first time and it works well. thank you for easy interface. I suggest to go with this. thank you very much.

Kitty Bliss

Bryan helped me out with my problem and was amazing. Very easy to use app! I'm going to see if it's worth it as it's my first month with this app, but I do think it's always a good idea to upsell as much as possible.

My Dream Shoppe

The app is awesome. It helps in setting up bundles and discounts to increase my average order value. Love it.

Bersanes

the ROI is very high, only with 1 purchase the app pays for itself, moreover the support is fast and effective, great job

Phonaxy

Appreciated this offer Appreciated this offer Appreciated this offer Appreciated this offer Appreciated this offer

Skyler Mattress

Excellent app for getting bundle discounts generated! The team was very responsive and provided great service to help with a few issues that we encountered.

BooseBlend

THIS APP IS COMPROMISED. The app was hacked and a discount code for 100% off all my products was generated and then linked to a discount community. Now Im cancelling 1200+ fake orders!

June 7, 2021

UPDATE:

The merchant provided the coupon code that caused the issue and we come to the conclusion that the discount code that caused this issue was NOT generated by our app. Our coupons are unique and have a standard that allows us to identify if the coupon is generated by our app or not, in this case, nothing indicates that the coupon was generated by our app.

We are in contact with the merchant to try to change this review since the issue was not related to our app.

- Revy Team

------

Hey! Can you please contact our support at support@revy.io and send us the coupon code for this discount? We would like to investigate this to make sure our app is responsible because we never have such a case before, and the way we generate discounts should limit this behavior, this should not happen.

We are waiting on you to know the discount code of this coupon and investigate.

- Revy Team

Shank it Golf

this app works really well, i love it to bundle my products and would definitely recommend to other stores