Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

eazlyfe

customer service was amazing! I was about to delete the app and they fixed every issue I had and now it is set up just to my liking

Firstorganicbaby.com your first organic Baby & Mom Care shop

I like the app & the friendly customer service! Just discovered the sugegstions button. Thanks a lot.

Lullaby Bebés

I asked a technical agent to sort out a glitch on my website and he was really helpful and efficient. Excellent customer service :)

Welter's Music Shop

Their support so far has been really quick and helpful, Bryan solved my issue very quickly. We've already made sales with the bundle.

Bang Biz Clothing

Great app and simple to use. My customers are able to save money while I am able to grow my business all at once.

Nature Love

Not only is this app very flexible but also is the support simply awesome, they will help u with any issue that u are facing. I really can recommend them and this is my first ever review on shopify, so that must mean something.

CooLMiKeStories

Very easy to use and powerful, thank you so much for writing this code and sharing your app! I will definitely be finding more ways to bundle in the future with Revy!

Jawliner USA

Great
App is pretty good so far..................................... ................................

MakeMeHero

Its the best app for this job. No other app is as easy and convenient, so glad i found this.
Thank you.

My safe bike

Nice app, and nice customer service. Very profesional and listenning. i recommand it. This app make me sell