Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Bush League Tees

I like this app so far. It's simple to use and navigate. I have not seen any sales yet, hopefully soon.

The Posture Corp

Would like more if I could adjust the colours. The standard green is not matching with the theme of the site.

Soleil-d'Hiver

French Lotus

Looks very nice and useful. I'm gonna try and see. Only 1 bundle for free then 4.99$/m if you need more.

PhoneSavedCaseClosed

It looks clean and even allows product variant switching for the customer, I do notice that when changing quantity in cart it doesn't directly display this updated discount in the cart, luckily it does turn out to apply it if proceeded to checkout. Would be 100% 5stars if that would be fixed, but I also have to try out some more stuff, not just set up one discount.

TheBoxPh

It's so easy to use! I'm excited to get my sales to improve! After installing the app I proceeded to just choose what to add to my bundle offers.

Orthosleeve

worked like a charm! only comment is I wish in the checkout page with the summary the discount showed. You can only see the discount once you click through to checkout.

Robin Godfrey

I installed this app and set up my first product bundle and it's a godsend for those who need to be able to create merchandise bundles! Simple, customized bundle discounting and automatically integrates products on your website-ecommerce!

Smart Shopppe

Very easy to use and simple to set up. It looks great on the product page. I will update when i start seeing results.

colormebigen

Didn't need the discount aspect of the app; just the bundling feature. I was able to easily make it work for me. Recommended.