Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

myoga.store

Excellent!
Just what I needed thank you very much!
Hope it will really work as I expect and there will be no mishaps in the sale !!!

Unlabelled Store

Just installed it, I will have to tweak the style to fit my website but all good so far! Let's see if we grow sell with this plugin

The Sorting Hare

It does what it says it does! Still working out on customizing the bundles but so far so good. Like it!

SIMPLETECHNIQES PERFORMANCE

THIS APP WORKS, IT REALLY HELPED ME TO MAKE MY BUNDLES!! Thank you for making this free to acquire it really brings new ways to sell my products

lormora

Easy to use and really fast and professional support. I has a problem and the support helped me in a few minutes. I recommend.

Cluey Solutions

So easy to use and works like a treat.. Just what I needed.
I would recommend trying the FREE version to anyone.
Looking forward to the full version soon.

Uxia Store

The app is good! I hade an issue and the support solved it quickly. I recommend this app for people who want to implement bundles in their stores. Both quantity and product bundles are supported. for a monthly price of $4, it's worth it.

ActiveAttire

Nice app love to use it in my store. I appreciate the developer who produce this kind of app. I recommend this app to other shopify users.

Athletic Aha!

This app will be used a lot. Today is day one but I think I am going t upgrade. Great job it is easy to use and I love how you suggest the tutorial first and foremost, It is easy to get distracted by not knowing what to do first. So thanks for the prompt, to do the tutorial. I wish more sites would have a quick link for Tutorials at the top or in the footer of the pages to teach you how to do certain tasks.

Lula Grey

Great app for adding discounts! It's super easy to use and has a lot of different options. Definitely recommend!