Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Romantic Express

I just installed Unlimited Bundles & Discounts with no problems. You add the app and you are ready to go without having to touch the theme.. It was extremely easy to create a bundle. I was very happy to see how it was presented on the page. I think it will help with sales for sure.

WINI PANDA

After installing I was not able to access it due to some error when I contacted customer care. I got support and Finally, I am not able to use it . Nice to use it
I enjoyed it a lot

Naiela Rey

Works very well. Gives me a "bundle" of ideas for my store. (See what I did there? XD)

Especially good for fashion stores.

Slip Stitch Needlecraft

So far so good, tried my first bundle.. Very Happy. Easy to create bundles. Easy install. Discount applied on bundle

SafetySurvivalGear

I used the app to bundle some safety gear so far it is working well but will know when i get some traffic and sales.

Gaming Gear Fort

I used this app to make a holiday bundle. Did everything that I wanted it to do! Will seriously consider buying the app for its simplistic integration.

Thanks!

Best Products shipped to you

I love this app!! Thank you so much for making this available to the public, It really helps me with my conversions. Thank you again I love the internet

ALI Store Ph

This works! Currently using the free version. Maybe upgrading if this really helps me making sales on my shop

Year Of Ours

App works well. Pretty easy to setup. I hope they build in more customization so it would match my site better.

My Bijoux Collection

I created my first bundle in just a few minutes. Great! I need to explore it a bit more to see if you can costumize the fonts etc, but it's pretty ok though. Quick and easy to use.