Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Ocean Darling

This app is really useful - although the fact that I can't change the text fonts is annoying. I would recommend that this is changed.

Happy Hemp & Co

Works great so far...even though i didn't use it yet for real selling. but it looks like you've done a great job guys! really cool for a free app!

Gravity Clothing Co.

I've just set up the app. It looks like it's working great. Looking forward to get the first bundle sales coming in.

The Optimum Shop

Love it. Free plan is great for me! I also love tthe act that its simple to use nad pleasurable in th eporcess and fast to set ip booty

HMD Solutions

This is truly a stellar app! The fact that it enabled me to streamline the entire bundling process! Amazing!

Wrist Gear Enterprises

Works as described. Highly recommend to others. When bundling 2 products, the bundle options show up on both product pages.

Emergency Gear Backpack

The app looks very easy to set up.
Now, I am testing the free plan and it works well. I will wait a little bit to see market response. Further review will be followed.

It works well effectively. I have already subscribed to the Upgrade Plan.
Thanks for the great app !!

Happy New Year 2019

Astonishing-Prices

So Far it looks like it works. Time will Tell but free version is nice to try!! Minimum review 100 c

Lovers Rose

Its one of the only free apps for bundling and worked:) I definitely recommend this app. Easy to use and convenient.

soireetea.com

This app keeps getting messed up and i keep having to uninstall and reinstall my bundle. going to look for a different app. it has happened 5 times now.

March 15, 2019

Hello, I don't remember your support contact, we really sorry about this issue, but just talking with the support we can identify the real cause of the issue. Sometimes is not even our app, but a conflict with other apps, some setting, or something like that. I really don't remember to see any similar issue that you have described.
But if you yet have the app please contact our support, we will be happy to address your issue ASAP, looking forward to hearing from you and have a nice day!